skateboarding saved my life

the jerry hsu part in the enjoi video is insano. ill pull the youtube clip eventually.

for us n00bs

www.skateboardingexplained.com is actually a good DVD

Have you looked into the SECRETS OF SKATEBOARDING???

This site is so hilarious in so many ways. (mostly through reading)

Underground Skater Finally Comes Out

I’m coming out from the underground after months of developing methods and techniques to reveal to you real, proven ways to effortlessly learn tricks and land them higher, smoother, and more consistently.

Well, you probably haven’t heard of me, so here's my story:

I started skating in 2003 in hopes of going pro. Back then, I had a cheap Wal-Mart board with plastic trucks. I practiced almost every day and finally learned the Ollie after 5 or 6 weeks.

i think i have a broken wrist... or at least a bad sprain... fell a couple times straight to flat trying a fs feeble on the bank to wall at the gainesville skatepark. drunk. i guess i thought it would be a good idea to skate in the best trick at the one year anniversary... even after i had been drinking all day and wasnt landing shit. had a blast tho

i think i have a broken wrist... or at least a bad sprain... fell a couple times straight to flat trying a fs feeble on the bank to wall at the gainesville skatepark. drunk. i guess i thought it would be a good idea to skate in the best trick at the one year anniversary... even after i had been drinking all day and wasnt landing shit. had a blast tho

how's the swelling? bes' be careful with the wrist area. shit's not as strong as you'd hope. Once staked it while wearing a watching... watch face jammed into the top of my hand... had a fuckin tennis ball sized bump for a week... and could move the wrist... finally got an x-ray and it turned out the fuckin watch and smashed the hand bone and chipped it............

rad.

Went to the skate park today. It was 15 degrees out and I couldn't warm up for shit...I'm going to have to start hitting the indoor park...

Fuck that shit. Lots of thin layers, a balaclava, some gloves, and go shred.

I can't stop watching Extremely Sorry. It really sucks that it's -1 degrees out (-20 with wind chill). Some guy at v.youku.com has some of the sections up on his channel (takes a while to load sometimes). He has the parts for Rodrigo TX, Appleyard, Lopez, and Burnquist.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI4MjExNzI0.html

Go buy this video. You wont regret it.

was travelling for the past 2 weeks .... finally got back on my board today and finally did a proper ollie a couple of times (though extremely crappy ones)

i was just stoked to be back on my board, but that is pretty sweetttttttttttttttt