skateboarding saved my life

Finally saw Zero's new video Strange World. Not on the same level as Extremely Sorry but It's only $10 at my local shop so I'm going to pick it up for sure. Here are the first and last sections:

Garret Hill:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbfdgp_zero-strange-world-garrett-hill_sport

Jamie Tancowny:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbftx7_zero-strange-world-jamie-tancowny_sport

• 2 weeks later...
Swiss is like 80$ here. fkkkk, rides so nice though.

Word ^^ I bought some back in the day but was a dumb ass and ended up ruining them a few weeks later skating some sandy gap :S

Personally haven't skated in about a full year. It used to be my life :o Still have my rasta enjoi panda deck xD

~Dave

Swiss is like 80$ here. fkkkk, rides so nice though.

Word ^^ I bought some back in the day but was a dumb ass and ended up ruining them a few weeks later skating some sandy gap :S

Personally haven't skated in about a full year. It used to be my life :o Still have my rasta enjoi panda deck xD

~Dave

Lol me and my friends brought back some chicks from a party the other night... and we ended up watching enjoi bag of suck. They were so bummed but I was so stoked. Jerry Hsu kills it so hard. Point being none of us got anything sucked.

Lol me and my friends brought back some chicks from a party the other night... and we ended up watching enjoi bag of suck. They were so bummed but I was so stoked. Jerry Hsu kills it so hard. Point being none of us got anything sucked.

so, im hooked on the new spitfire parkburners... got a set after sending an email to jim asking what the deal was with the f-1 ureathane... he responded by asking em what i ride and where to send a set of wheels.

got the 52 parkburners and they are the shit. hard as fuck without feeling like plastic like bones, and they still have the classic spitfire bark when youre sliding bluntslides and tailslides.

so, im hooked on the new spitfire parkburners... got a set after sending an email to jim asking what the deal was with the f-1 ureathane... he responded by asking em what i ride and where to send a set of wheels.

got the 52 parkburners and they are the shit. hard as fuck without feeling like plastic like bones, and they still have the classic spitfire bark when youre sliding bluntslides and tailslides.

Nice. I'm riding street burners right now and it's crazy how much better they feel than other wheels. That secret formula definitely works.

a buddy's giving me a 5boro 7.0 cruiser deck that he got but decided not to use. i have a dumb question - how do i set this up? like i would a regular deck? or special set up for cruisers? hi trucks and big wheels? i dunno...

No need for hi trucks, just throw on some risers and big wheels.