skateboarding saved my life

finally watched Hallelejuah. I surprisingly liked Justin Eldridge's part, for the fact that he kinda skates like Gino.

I think you mean Pete Eldridge. I don't really see the co-relation but I'm down with his switch stance every thing geez. That dude never ceases to amaze.

yeah it was nice to see a switch part like you'd get in the late 90s... he has some serious fuckin switch pop.

I hear ya lexerone... but remember Video Days, Next Generation, Questionable, etc weren't all hip hop..................... nor FTC 1 n 2...

yeah it was nice to see a switch part like you'd get in the late 90s... he has some serious fuckin switch pop.

I hear ya lexerone... but remember Video Days, Next Generation, Questionable, etc weren't all hip hop..................... nor FTC 1 n 2...

True. Seriously still bump a mix from Mouse, probably my favorite soundtrack. Herbie Hancock, James Brown, Curtis Mayfield, CYMANDE etc. So good.

sick shit Sirkus... get some new indies on there and some slime balls and your good to go! again! ha

yo anyone got links of DVDrips of the ol' Girl/Choc vids?

Not Gino's skate park... Gino's skate parrrt... dunnnn-un-uuuuun-un

ha

I always find it strange when I hear Royal Flush without the aaahh's and grind sounds...

The last parts in those older videos were always so mindblowing... Koston, Stevie... and of course Guy... ugh... Dill in Photosyntheisis... I think the last 'last part' that got me hyped was some of Kircharts in AWS...

Does anyone know where I could download the Raphaël Zarka's documentary "Topographie anecdotée du skateboard" ? I saw it during a modern art exhibition and I would like to see it again.

This is going to make a fine beer run/bowl riding board. There's swiss in there but the bearings are all shot so I'm going to have to replace them.

Would it be weird to put on some 58 spitfires on there? They're a harder wheel, i figure it would be funner for powerslides and what not.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8u0weog8

http://www.fileserve.com/file/qA7kcj8

Stay Gold

Aaron Suski

Andrew Reynolds

Brandon Westgate

Braydon Szafranski

Bryan Herman

Collin Provost

Heath Kirchart

Jamie Tancowny

Jerry Hsu

Justin Figueroa

Kevin Long

Leo Romero

Marquis Preston

It premieres on the first here for us, gonna hold out and watch it then. But for anyone else here's the link!

I saw Stay Gold the other night, and I wasn't really impressed.

All of those guys are super talented skateboarders, but I just get bored with the style of the riders and aesthetic of the video.

There were definitely a lot of really difficult tricks, but I'm not all that stoked on "hammers". All those guys kind of blend together.

I probably would have liked the video a lot more if it wasn't by Emerica if that makes sense. I hate the greencast shit they do.