what are you reading today?

almondcrush

can you tell me about this?

Son...I posted a link to the complete text with an introduction and synopsis.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about 2/3's through:

theWindUpBirdChronicle.jpg

couple pages back - Junky is a classic, read that again about a month ago. Burroughs is a personal fave. I've read Cities of the Red Night, FUCKING WEIRD-ASS BOOK. SERIOUSLY. I also just bought The Western Lands and plan to start that after I finish this.

I'm about 2/3's through:

theWindUpBirdChronicle.jpg

i've read a Murakami book, and it turned out to be such a let down. all i hear are praises of Murakami, and i haven't seen what all the fuss is about but i would like to. how has this been so far?

currently reading (FINALLY):

untitled.jpg

One of the best books ever written, IMHO!!

i've never read the book, but i've watched the movie and was very dissapointed despite being a Kubrick fan. How close is it to the film?

I'm about 2/3's through:

couple pages back - Junky is a classic, read that again about a month ago. Burroughs is a personal fave. I've read Cities of the Red Night, FUCKING WEIRD-ASS BOOK. SERIOUSLY. I also just bought The Western Lands and plan to start that after I finish this.

Where do you find those? I search on ebay.. all the books I own are publish by Vintage books or something of that nature (same as your pic). I like they are all the same sizes.

i've read a Murakami book, and it turned out to be such a let down. all i hear are praises of Murakami, and i haven't seen what all the fuss is about but i would like to. how has this been so far?

The first book I read was Kafka on the Shore which is said to be one of the not so great novels by him nor should it be the book to introduce you to him. I did not have prior knowledge of him when I read it though. I think it is better to read things without the praise and hype and enjoy it for what it is (or not enjoy in your case).

• 2 weeks later...