Gino's makes the best pizza

aitsuka

I probably get flamed for this but,

Gino's pizza are amazingly tasty. Although high in cost around 8.50 for a slice, the pizza was really fresh, authentic and best of all, tasted like a pizza

I'm from toronto so I was accustomed to pizza pizza which to me now tastes like shit.

located jarvis and queens...

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home-

man ginos isnt that good. i dont like it that much. and your getting ripped off, in london it costs me like 5$ for a slice and pop. and one time i was in hamilton, drunk, and i went right before closing. they gave us 3 pieces for 6$.

but the best pizza ive ever had is Stobies in london, always piping hot. for 5$ you get a pop and slice, and the slices are the biggest ive ever seen. i'd say its a third of the pizza. get some ranch dipping sauce and your good to go.

Godamn 8 bucks for a slice of pie, even at 5 you're all getting ripped off. Pizza is poor man's food traditionally from the old country and should never be that expensive. I guess if it's really that good maybe. The old joke:

Pizza is like sex, when it's good, it's good and when it's bad... it's still pretty damn good.

Edited by damnIam on Mar 23, 2006 at 11:26 AM

i cant belive you actually buy "a" slice of pizza man. i need a whole pizza just to fill a gap and im a slim motherfucker. theres a nice place kinda oposite selfridges on oxford st. london. tasty meals the pizza is good too. i prefer the pasta they do though, i go there pretty much everytime i goto selfridges london

SUPERJUNKIE

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:

Gino's pizza are amazingly tasty. Although high in cost around 8.50 for a slice, the pizza was really fresh, authentic and best of all, tasted like a pizza

I'm from toronto so I was accustomed to pizza pizza which to me now tastes like shit.

--- Original message by aitsuka on Mar 22, 2006 11:26 PM

You serious? I used to live pretty close to that location. I figured you had to be talking about someplace else because that place is straight up garbage. Completely flavorless IMO, even by Pizza Pizza's standards. Good pizza I find tends to be specific to each location or franchise. In other words some Pizza Pizza's are total shite (like say, Dundas and Yonge's) while others are decent. For the bigger chains I like Pizza Nova. But downtown I'd say Amato's runs shit.

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by aitsuka on Mar 22, 2006 11:26 PM

You serious? I used to live pretty close to that location. I figured you had to be talking about someplace else because that place is straight up garbage. Completely flavorless IMO, even by Pizza Pizza's standards. Good pizza I find tends to be specific to each location or franchise. In other words some Pizza Pizza's are total shite (like say, Dundas and Yonge's) while others are decent. For the bigger chains I like Pizza Nova. But downtown I'd say Amato's runs shit.

--- Original message by Circa on Apr 3, 2006 03:23 AM

Ditto on the Amato. I love the alfredo rosemary chicken potatoe one.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/