Bleeding Star Clothing - Emo - Awesome!!!!

englandmj7

Guest Airjamie

Ha.........I've seen just about enough of this crap. One more gun belt buckle with girly bootcuts and im going to puke allover whoever is wearing it. That models hair is about 10 different shades of GAY.

nautical stars, bleeding hearts, blood, and dead butterflies? who the fuck WOULDNT want to shop there?

anyways, someone needs to tell that guy that having an assymetrical haircut with contrasted highlights doesnt make him unique. and also, that he is UGLY.

Edited by chris on Mar 29, 2006 at 02:57 PM

Edited by chris on Mar 29, 2006 at 02:58 PM

Quote:
Quote: nautical stars, bleeding hearts, blood, and dead butterflies

Emotionally riveting and iconic symbols of the modern youth's struggles, don't you think?

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Mar 29, 2006 03:05 PM

YES I DO.

• 2 months later...

I randomly came across this post a it made me laugh a little. Bleeding Star is owned by my little brother. The company was started a few years ago in my parents basement. At the time he was 17-18 years old and he really had no expectations as to how big it would get. He simply wanted to made some cool t-shirt designs, and whatever came from it came from it.

3+ years later the kid is 21 years old making 100,000+ a year, and he is one of the most down to earth kids I know. I don't even wear his clothing, it's not really my style, but he doesn't design his clothing according to trends, or what pretentious assholes like you are concerned about. Sure, it's emo, artcore, fashion-core, whatever the fuck you want to label it, rest assured he doesn't give a shit what you think, he's making clothing he likes and that's all he cares about.

I used to enjoy coming to superfure to read about fashion and whatnot, anymore it just makes me sick to hear all you wannabe fashion critics whine about people who you think are "so 3 months ago", and about how "oh, I was was wearing tapered jeans like 2 years before you". Give it up man. It's people like my brother that succeed because they don't listen to people like you. Oh and just so you know, he has a Mohawk too, holy shit, that was SO 2004!!!

ah, the old "no YOU suck!" defense. a classic. followed by the even more classic "he's doing his thing" defense.

sorry you got all butthurt when you saw this thread. wannabe fashion critics? exactly what the fuck did you expect to find browsing this forum?

this isn't amateur hour around here, kid! tf!

I randomly came across this post a it made me laugh a little. Bleeding Star is owned by my little brother. The company was started a few years ago in my parents basement. At the time he was 17-18 years old and he really had no expectations as to how big it would get. He simply wanted to made some cool t-shirt designs, and whatever came from it came from it.

3+ years later the kid is 21 years old making 100,000+ a year, and he is one of the most down to earth kids I know. I don't even wear his clothing, it's not really my style, but he doesn't design his clothing according to trends, or what pretentious assholes like you are concerned about. Sure, it's emo, artcore, fashion-core, whatever the fuck you want to label it, rest assured he doesn't give a shit what you think, he's making clothing he likes and that's all he cares about.

I used to enjoy coming to superfure to read about fashion and whatnot, anymore it just makes me sick to hear all you wannabe fashion critics whine about people who you think are "so 3 months ago", and about how "oh, I was was wearing tapered jeans like 2 years before you". Give it up man. It's people like my brother that succeed because they don't listen to people like you. Oh and just so you know, he has a Mohawk too, holy shit, that was SO 2004!!!

-he makes 100,000 a year? from selling that heinous trash?

-he doesnt design his clothing according to trends?

ahahahaha I BELIEVE YOU.

• 1 month later...
Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

These damn proto-trypical non-conformists with their scenester hipster bullshit. And that shit isn't even "emo", emo is the type of music that sprung out after the HarDCore scene in the mid 80's stupid scenesters. I hate them.

80'S EMO FTW.