yo to the super future kids!

This is Steve, the other steve... super future is RAD. (rad.com)

alright virgin post, not much to say. but i will let you all in on this...

this is good... wait this is great... actually it's wack... wack diggity... wack diggity bomb...

we got a project called "the roll" not to many detials yet but it's never been done before... words i might eat soon ha ha. but i dare you to prove me wrong. we have this giant roll of denim, and we are going to kill it. i have this idea to document the distruction of a raw roll of denim, this mayham will not just be me in my loft skating on the denim but it will be a crew that will grow. mostly made up of downtown and hollywood kids. we are going to have a big party and use the denim as the dance floor, then roll it back up... take it to the dunes and have kids form a train and rock goggles and helmuts and drag em around behind a dune buggie, line a mini ramp and sakte it down, throw it off buildings, out of airplanes, pretty much get gangsta on this roll and video it all. after this denim is mangled i'm gonna get some friends together (true friends ha ha) and we'll have a good old fashioned mend session thred and needle yo! i'll probably repair all the huge holes with a machine but the idea is to fix up, and show the roll some IA lovin.

after the denim is repaired we are throwing a huge party...all yall kids should fly out or drive out for it and we are gonna line the walls of a ware house with the under side exposed. the party will be free but we are asking everyone to donate $10 to sign the roll wtih a paint marker. we also want to take the roll to a few other events and stores and trade shows to create a bit of awareness and all the cash we will shove into our greedy little pockets ha ha. could you imagine. NO we are gonna fund an inner city releif effort in downtown, the end result is still in the works but we know that there is a lot of power in numbers and that people will contribute to a tangible cause. don't pin me as cheesy but it can also be taken as "your roll" you konw... ahhh you makin the conection.

werd werd.

that's it from this kid.

that's our most recent art / life project. it's already started and we'll probably cut and sew the "roll" jeans by late summer, early fall and then ship them to all of our stores as pieces of art along with the documentary DVD of the creative process(which will have a skate video feel to it). if any of you guys want to get involved and be in the Iron Army just hit me up via da email.

[email protected]

thanks for reading

lates