Who designs spruce, and/or wings and horns?

nairb49

• 2 months later...
Quote:

The graphics are done by a guy called Brian Mendoza.. He does the Wings and Horns as well as Nomad's Grandoise Line, which has some killer t's.. Not sure about the actual garment design.

--- Original message by minimal on Jun 14, 2006 06:58 PM

I'm not sure where you're getting your information but I don't think it's correct.

Quote:

The graphics are done by a guy called Brian Mendoza.. He does the Wings and Horns as well as Nomad's Grandoise Line, which has some killer t's.. Not sure about the actual garment design.

--- Original message by minimal on Jun 14, 2006 06:58 PM

I'm not sure where you're getting your information but I don't think it's correct.

It's just what one of the dudes at Nomad told me when I bought a Nomad Grandoise T.. I asked him who did the graphics for them and he told me it was this guy Brian Mendoza, the same guy that does them for Wings & Horns.. He was actually in the back of the store, although mysteriously he never came out. Because of them being one of the few stockists, I assumed he was telling the truth.