even cowboys get cell phone fades symposium

cyberPUNK

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i kind of agree with this but dont know where else you would put a cell phone other than a front or back pocket. not everyone carries a bag/wears a top with a pocket every day

if you're going to wear raw jeans, the least you can do is carry a bag or something for your phone. chances are he's carrying around a bag of some sort anywa, so why not just put it in there.

Supreme (I'll stop wearing this once I get a haircut...)

Uniqlo

PBJ

Clarks

Everything about your jeans suck... as if the cellphone fades weren't bad enough you managed to double cuff, sag, and still have stacking. It makes it obvious that you need a hem desperately.

The hat is stupid too... get rid of both and you're a lot better off.

PS- I'm not going to neg rep you.

lol i usually carry a backpack with me but i would never put my cellphone in it, i'd always forget it in there

back pocket is where it's at, when i'm sitting it goes into either the front pocket or one of the other pockets on my outfit. like breast pocket on a shirt or into the pockets on my hoodie or sth like that

i'll concede the point.

the solution, don't post your cellphone fuck faded jeans on waywt. or get some damn money and buy a new pair 'cause shit looks bad.

OR, I will continue to use my jeans as I please. If I want to use my pockets I will use my pockets.

However, I do agree with your dislike of cellphone fades, although not quite to the same extent. I will try my best to refrain from putting my phone in my new SExI08s, but if it comes down to it I'm not going to leave my phone at home to get perfect f4d3z.

i'm always carrying too much shit, so i never use pockets, probably why i don't understand it when people do.

Yeah that's understandable. I usually have a bag with me, but it's become habit to use my pockets for everything. I also generally use my phone so much that it's counterproductive to put it in a bag. But yeah, I'm gonna try to go for only a wallet fade with my Imps, hopefully they'll turn out well!

if you're going to wear raw jeans, the least you can do is carry a bag or something for your phone.

this sounds really foolheaded. it's not necessary to lug around a bag just to put your fancy little smart phone in. especially with the fit of the jeans dude has on, sure they aren't the best fit but they aren't excruciatingly tight as others here might post. personally, i hate carrying around an almost empty bag just to put shit i could throw in my pockets in. when i go to school? sure i'll fill shit up w/ books. shopping? sure, it may be necessary just incase i buy something. bars? fuck that. going on a date with a chick? fuck that too. i don't know man, just let the kid learn, fuck it.

there's way worst shit you could son kids on, son.

^

i always carry a bag, 'cause i carry a lot of shit, so to me it just seems weird to use pockets, that's all. anyway, carrying a bag just for a phone is admittedly a bad idea, you're right.

where are the edc cats? they should be weighing in heavily on this topic, haha.

Guest umhaha84

why the fuck are you guys so damn obsessed over this.

pretty retarded.

I keep my cellphone in my jeans, going through backpack to find a cell looks retarded and time wasting.