[FS] IND SENTS \ M.A+ \ YOHJI - final drops

illspent

consolidated thread. payment via paypal as gift. prices include shipping to US. i'll entertain offers but please note i've already sufficiently lowballed myself.

INDIVIDUAL SENTIMENTS PANT, GREY/NATURAL, SIZE 2 (w42cm for 32inch waist), SS10

made of the finest quality linen outer and 100% cotton inner lining to the knee. the side pockets as well as outer pockets are cut along the seams (think ma+) creating a minimal yet striking look. the seams themselves curve around the leg in a subtle fashion and add significantly to the silhouette especially during movement. i just inquired about stateside retail -> $1200. full disclosure I paid $663 including proxy from Japan. in BRAND NEW 10/10 MINT WITH TAGS condition asking $500 -> 450 final drop.

INDYsent1.jpgINdySent2.jpg

M.A+ COTTON/CASHMERE/WOOL BLEND TOP, BLACK, 48, FW09/10

beautiful wool blend, perfect for the fall and winter as a layer. well considered construction leading to impression that only seaming is the front cross. classic ma+ fit with long skinny arms. retail $775 at Archive. asking$500 -> $450 final, 10/10 condition with tags, magnet, canvas packing.

IMG_1810-1.jpg

FW09237.jpg

YOHJI YAMAMOTO DERBIES, SIZE 44

see pics below for construction that lends a sleek profile. supple leather of utmost quality. leather laces, beautiful holes, leather soles partially rubberized already. bought from Atelier, worn a few times to formal occasions but would be better served as a more regular wear. 9.5/10 condition. fit true. retail >$800. asking $500 -> $450 final.

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg