Humour Jeans

rob1031

It's like the compromise pants for folks that want have that ghetto falling off your ass look, but are too shy to actually show off their 'sum'n sm'n'. I saw something similar a few years ago where there were fake boxers attached to the top of the jeans so you had the look of baggy ass jeans around your thigh, while maintaining your diginity of actually having everything up on your waist. (or something)

I usually don't like to give folks the business for their personal taste, everyone's got their thing. But dang, Borkbork layed down the correct response right out of the gate.

I dont want to start a flame war or anything, but...

Fair enough that you guys don't like it. And i don't really think it looks good on many people too. But i've seen people that pull it off without looking like a wannabe hiphop guy too (backdancers i've seen). I think they look similar to some Vivienne Westwood style trouser/jeans -which if you don't like... well, it's the subjectivity of aesthetic (beauty) taste.

Sorry to say this but this board seems to be of guys who are close-minded to their own fashion sense - straight/boot/slim fit. Some time ago all of the skinny fit guys would be laughed at. Actually it wasn't too long ago, what ten years?.

Fair enough that you guys don't like it. And i don't really think it looks good on many people too. But i've seen people that pull it off without looking like a wannabe hiphop guy too (backdancers i've seen). I think they look similar to some Vivienne Westwood style trouser/jeans -which if you don't like... well, it's the subjectivity of aesthetic (beauty) taste.

Sorry to say this but this board seems to be of guys who are close-minded to their own fashion sense - straight/boot/slim fit. Some time ago all of the skinny fit guys would be laughed at. Actually it wasn't too long ago, what ten years?.

Nono, man. It's just the subjectivity of aesthetic (beauty) taste.

Hey Rob,

If you're into this style I'd checkout this guy if you haven't already done so

http://ijinmaterial.com/

Check out his blog as well.

Much more attention to detail and design aesthetic

Though overdone in my opinion. At least he's doing something different...whether you think that's a good or bad thing.

You're on Humour Jeans payroll.

Admit it.

Close-minded? Why? Because those shits are ugly? The bright stitching is hideous, the back pockets are doo-doo and the overall fit reminds me of denimized hammer pants; BTW, why the fuck would I want my button fly exposed!? Your defensiveness over this matter implies that you're associated with the heathens responsible for this product.

At least the product is aptly named.