FS/IC Robert Geller, Rick Owens, s2a, M.A+, Undercover

FUCK

I am selling and making room in my closet for new purchases. I am open to reasonable offers. No trades right now. I can take better pictures and email them to you if interested.

Rick Owens Strutter Tank (s)

Super soft sheer tank. Worn once. retail was 450$ or so.

asking 200$

0328002057a.jpg

Robert Geller Hooded Toggle Cardigan. (46)

This is from a/w last year. Worn a bunch but still in good shape. Some piling but lots of life left. This is one of my favorite RG pieces. Unfortunately it doesn't fit my style at the moment. Retail was like ~900

asking: 300$

0328002101.jpg

Rober Geller Robo Sweater. (52)

Another great Geller knit from last a/w. I am a small is pretty much everything but bought this oversized and it works great worn this way.

retail was ~ 500 i think?

asking 200

0328002102.jpg

Surface to Air Knit: (L)

Great knit. Nice detailing. Fits more like a medium but has a great bunching effect when worn oversized. Retail was around 300.

asking 100$

0328002059.jpg

Moto Jeans:

An ex gf got these for me. I believe they are from oak. They are in the style of the Balmain jeans that were huge. Side zips. I have worn these maybe once. They are too big. Would fit a 32 Perfectly.

0328002058.jpg

I will be adding some stuff later tonight. Any inquiries PM me. Sorry for the crappy phone pictures but i just wanted to get something up ASAP for image purposes.

M.A+ linen/silver thread shirt (46)

Undercover skinny ties

++ more to come soon.