Minya SUCKS.

AznInvazn

Alright, this is supertrash, if you delete this thread, you're just a plain faggot. Anyways, Minya ruins this board. You can't have any type of debates whatsoever or he'll delete every post. If he sees a post that he doesn't like, he'll delete it. If you're better looking than he is, he'll delete your posts and ban you. Even if you joke around with someone, he deletes the fucking post. What kind of bullshit is that? Also, what's the point of having a wdywt thread if you're not allowed to give constructive criticism. That's the whole fucking point of those threads. It's to show people your style and they either give you compliments or tell you how to improve.

Just to clarify for anyone wondering, the people who complain endlessly about me deleting flamewar bullshit from the what are you wearing thread are:

- MilSpex, acts like an 11 year old jackass

- breakfasteatre/lyingonyourdriveway, often acts like an 11 year old jackass

- Handlethevibe/AznInvasion, actually is an 11 year old jackass

But you can have it your way. Shit up the thread all you want. I don't give a shit anymore.

Guest Fade to Black

At least he's better than softgrey. Fuck The Fashion Spot, if you think minya's moderating is bad, then lemme tell ya coming from both boards: TFS is the equivalent of Nazi Germany. Boy am I glad I got the fuck outta that joint.

Basically I'm chillin from the message board game for a while, i'm startin to take the shit too serious and it's taking over my life, as sad as that sounds it's true. I'll still come on here and Niketalk, that's about it.

Quote:

go sit on your naughty spots

give the man a break its not like he messed with your nannie or anything

--- Original message by tg76 on Mar 22, 2006 09:47 PM

`messed with your nannie` ?? haha. I dont even know what that means...!

oh just wait until he deletes one of your posts for being even slightly off-topic, then you`re gonna see. You`re gonna see then. Yeah.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

At least he's better than softgrey. Fuck The Fashion Spot, if you think minya's moderating is bad, then lemme tell ya coming from both boards: TFS is the equivalent of Nazi Germany. Boy am I glad I got the fuck outta that joint.

Basically I'm chillin from the message board game for a while, i'm startin to take the shit too serious and it's taking over my life, as sad as that sounds it's true. I'll still come on here and Niketalk, that's about it.

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Mar 22, 2006 06:19 PM

The amount of "hypebeasts" on there is amazing. They don't go ga-ga over Bape, but they hide under a veneer of "having stylish taste".

Admitted, some people there are really knowledgable and have real taste, but the rest seem clueless (do you really have to ask for opinions before wearing an outfit? )and sweat over whatever celebrites are wearing ( Aren't you sick of "Ohh cute outfit on her !") and love to complain "Ow people around me look so ulgy"

Moderators are a rude bunch too. deleting your posts without an explaination and being close-minded.

---

Edited by DJ_Flame on Mar 23, 2006 at 01:24 AM

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Mar 22, 2006 06:19 PM

The amount of "hypebeasts" on there is amazing. They don't go ga-ga over Bape, but they hide under a veneer of "having stylish taste".

Admitted, some people there are really knowledgable and have real taste, but the rest seem clueless (do you really have to ask for opinions before wearing an outfit? )and sweat over whatever celebrites are wearing ( Aren't you sick of "Ohh cute outfit on her !") and love to complain "Ow people around me look so ulgy"

Moderators are a rude bunch too. deleting your posts without an explaination and being close-minded.

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Mar 23, 2006 01:20 AM

Yep. And I got tired of the whole clique-ish self-congratulatory, mutual pat on the back schmoozing that goes on there really fast. The moderators delete any trace of negativity, criticism or confrontation...they're trying so hard to preserve this image of a perfect community where everyone is all friendly and smiles, when in reality it's become so repressed with tensions bubbling underneath the surface. Seriously TFS reminds me of scenarios like Nurse Ratchet in "One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" or even The Truman Show.

The most fucked up thing I remembered was when some girl posted a message with a really grave tone hinting at suicidal tendencies, and people just kept on going about how they have so much homework or they have a huge crush on their best friend's boyfriend as if nothing had happened.

Edited by Fade to Black on Mar 23, 2006 at 07:03 AM

• 11 months later...
Guest jmatsu
Alright, this is supertrash, if you delete this thread, you're just a plain faggot. Anyways, Minya ruins this board. You can't have any type of debates whatsoever or he'll delete every post. If he sees a post that he doesn't like, he'll delete it. If you're better looking than he is, he'll delete your posts and ban you. Even if you joke around with someone, he deletes the fucking post. What kind of bullshit is that? Also, what's the point of having a wdywt thread if you're not allowed to give constructive criticism. That's the whole fucking point of those threads. It's to show people your style and they either give you compliments or tell you how to improve.

when shit gets deleted while following criteria in supertrash it totally perplexes me.

although this sucks, i guess the thing to remember is that sufu is a free forum and that we are guests. it is not, unfortunately a democratic site...mentioned before it is a privately owned one.

i once had the same opinion of the waywt. i guess the point is not for criticism, but for members to post exactly what the thread title implies. although i do think that for this to truly be fair, compliments should also be deleted as well. that is why someone created the waywt chat edition and the worst waywt threads in supertrash none the less. i do often question why flamewars are deleted in supertrash when it is stated that supertrash is for flamwars though.

although minya could quite often change his alias to "ming the merciless," i have never had a problem with his moderation. it is very entertaining to see how much one can actually get away with...

No, no, he uh, he definitely does. We had this party last week......and things you know, sort of.

We did it.

That doesn't count, he was dressed as a woman! Don't you know the rules??!!

The only time I see fit to comment on someones waywt post is if the poster requests it.

The title of the thread is not "What do you think of what I'm wearing today?"

And of course Minya sucks.

He sucks just like your gym teacher sucks.

He's supposed to suck.

He's the Mod.

The only time I see fit to comment on someones waywt post is if the poster requests it.

The title of the thread is not "What do you think of what I'm wearing today?"

And of course Minya sucks.

He sucks just like your gym teacher sucks.

He's supposed to suck.

He's the Mod.

I thought it was the Scoutmasters who were supposed to suck?