FT: Samurai S5000VX Arcs&Tabs

Up for trade is a pair of Samurai S5000VX Lot.12 in size 32 with arcs&tabs. I want to size up to a size 33 (any Lot.) or Lot.10 size 34 in similar condition as my pair. Arcs&Tabs are a must. Only trades with Samurai! So if you have a pair in 33/34, make me an offer.

So anybody who underrated the stretching potential and wants to size down, here's your chance.

This pair has been warm soaked twice and haven't been worn for more than 14 days of real wear.

Actual measurements:

waist: 34"

front rise: 10,25"

back rise: 14"

thigh: 12"

knee: 9"

leg opening: 8,5"

inseam: 35,75"

and the pics:

P1060736.jpg

P1060738.jpg

P1060737.jpg

P1060739.jpg

edit:

for all you guys making me offers. just say how much you are willing to pay without shipping. shipping rates differ from country to country and it should be your choice if you want insurance&tracking or not (and you have to pay for it)

for all you guys making me offers. just say how much you are willing to pay without shipping. shipping rates differ from country to country and it should be your choice if you want insurance&tracking or not (and you have to pay for it).

I might throw up a S0500XX lot.10 size 33 in same condition on the market in a few days.

• 1 month later...