The Editorial Thread

junglejane

I'm always checking hedi's photo diary and my favorite editorial of his was on vogue paris with charlotte gainesbourg as subject.

62564hedi21221006logx7.jpg

It's been bugging me for some time but I finally know why I like the narcoleptic chick editorial so much... it is EXACTLY the same concept as this much MUCH more edgy photoshoot I saw a few years back showcasing L.A. locations in crime-scene fashion: http://melaniepullen.com/

hawt fashion dead chicks o_0

5059ax8.jpg

narcoleptic-chic!!

(from vogue girl Korea)

img64968mt5.jpg

• 3 months later...
thanks for the 90's stuff beberthur :D

I have never been 100% convinced by carmen kass as a model tho.

her J'Adore commercial was mind blowing (and much better than the Charlize Theron one imo), and I love her Chanel ads series, this one in particular

chanel_carmen_001.jpg

It's been bugging me for some time but I finally know why I like the narcoleptic chick editorial so much... it is EXACTLY the same concept as this much MUCH more edgy photoshoot I saw a few years back showcasing L.A. locations in crime-scene fashion: http://melaniepullen.com/

hawt fashion dead chicks o_0

Girls don't even look dead in those crime-scene fashion ones. Clothes are pretty boring aside from that. I'd like this more if they were clearly dead. I could go for Saw V by Gucci.