superunfriendly people in these forums

Guest forest

Guest forest

wassup with all these unfriendly people talkin shit when they dont even know me and im new to the site. thats the way you people treat new comers how shitty is that. ive meet some chill ass people here so far but some are just rude as fuck. share your stories here about assholes that go on this site.

Guest forest

well i wasnt talkin about you man its just that seems like alot of people are just rude they dont have to say shit they can just move on. you know what i mean. its a shame. and i ant tryin to start shit.

I think this is a odd thread to start, with any other intention than being more shit on than you already feel.

If you want to make funny time, post funny shit. If you want to talk $$$$ dropped, show off some good fits. If you want to be ostracized and put down, continue on the path you are on, or look up XENOX and his shitty posts and realize you are already on his path, a long dark lonely path.

You have to be like, the fifteenth person to make a thread like this, or bring up these sort of complaints.

Like someone already said, it's the internet. It's easy for people to talk shit behind the anonymity of an online identity.

But yeah, most people here talk shit and try to be funny but can't pull it off right at all. Not to ride dicks but I've been "loling" at clopek's comments for years now. If he makes fun of you, take it as a compliment.

-F2D

Guest forest

big ups to all the supporters and fuck all the haters. i really dont give a fuck what you think of me and all that shit cuz in the end your talkin shit on the internet. thats what we call internet gangstas or internet bangin and thats pretty much fuckin lame tryin to act hard and shit on the computer if you where hard u be on the streets and not on here talkin about clothes on the internet. just to get to the point i ant tryin to start shit with no one. im just sayin you should respect people on how you would want to be respect.

quote from some black dude talkin shit to my homie on FB

"

For The Record If They Ain't Makin' Millions Doin' This & Aren't Household Names They Still Tryin' To Be Somebody So You Kick Rock's Own That ... See MoreTwice & If You Got A Problem With That I'll See You There Until Then Forget The Online Talk & Far As Your Skillz Fuck You Skillz!!!!!!!!!!!

"