FS: Geller arm pleat shirt, W+H, iPhone 2g

skistar

moving and need to get rid of some extra items that I don't wear/ get use out of anymore...

Robert Geller arm hole pleat button up

sold

W+H Zip Up Hoodie

sold

2G iPhone

Comes w/ original box, new, unused headphones, and possibly a charger

I have no idea what this is worth, so best offer takes it

As shown in the pictures this thing has seen its share of use but it's still working great. There are no defects with the visable screen but in the upper right hand corner (outside of the viewable screen) there is a small crack that has no branches that could spread towards the visible part of the screen. The back has it's fair share of scratches and the dent you can see in the pictures along with the missing black panel at the bottom (could probably be replaced, I just haven't looked into it). Battery life is decent, but obviously it's not like it was when new. I figure this could be a great phone for anyone who's waiting for an upgrade and is phone-less or it can simply be used as an internet device (use anywhere you get WiFi). I would be more than happy to throw my SIM in there and download whatever app's you'd like before sending it off.

DSC_7143.jpg

DSC_7144.jpg

pics of the iphone? Mine today is giving me the "no sim card", so I might be in the market for a new one.

I get that from time to time, a on and off usually fixes it or a nice knock on the top to jiggle any loose connections.

Also - I'm interested in the hoodie, can i get some measurements?