(Anti)Monogamy

Quinnskimo

What do you guys (and gals) think about monogamy? I have recently given up my status as a monogamous individual. I am feeling quite good about my singledom right now, but the only thing that I'm a little confused about is how to go about fucking multiple women, because I've decided the only way to make sure that I don't fall into this retarded girlfriend trap again is either to: a, not fuck, or b. fuck multiple women. But it seems like every woman out there wants to believe she's the only person you're fucking. Being that this is not the case, do you just lie to them? Do you just need to not talk very much to the people you're fucking, because otherwise, you're bound to get caught up in a lie...you know, where were you last night, what'd you do today, etc etc. It's gonna come back to bite you.

Also, any tips on how to get involved in orgies...with goodlooking women? Does it even happen? Do I have to play professional football for this to be a possibility? Do the women have to be virtually retarded?

Should I only fuck women who do not stimulate my brain? Or the other way around? Should they dress well or can they be CWG/CAG/CBG/CMG? Should I be picky or just fuck anything that looks like it'd be a great lay? How do you get in and out quick and assure that there is no emotion involved with either party? Do I just get to make up the rules here and not give a fuck what happens? Will that come back to haunt me later when some ex-fuck partner walks in on me banging some girl whilst holding a sharp weapon?

A girl fight happened a couple weeks ago when the ex walked in on some D cups in my bed. I sorta got smacked around too. It was not pretty. My door was locked but apparently not closed all the way. FML but yay on the D cups.

Share your experiences, advice, opinions, whatever.

A girl fight happened a couple weeks ago when the ex walked in on some D cups in my bed. I sorta got smacked around too. It was not pretty. My door was locked but apparently not closed all the way. FML but yay on the D cups.

No pics, no care.

not sure what this thread is about, but

today when I was walking the dog this woman stopped and asked me,

"What kind of dog is that?"

I answered honestly,

"I don't really know actually. He's a mix. And, uh, he can't do any tricks or anything special. I am trying to teach him to shake his hand, but its slow going. I'm not even sure he knows his name."

"Oh."

"I like your raincoat"

"Thanks" she said, "I just got it."

"Yeah? Yellow is like my third favorite color."

"I like it too."

"Do you like Bananas more than apples?"

"Haha, Usually."

"Cool, me too."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

We definitely connected, so my advice to you is to find women in yellow raincoats and start talking about fruit.

A very good friend's wife just announced that she no longer believes in monogamy and has taken to "free love" with gusto -- much to his dismay. So, there are quality dames out there into it. If you are serious, I'd suggest being very upfront about it. Once you tap into the network it should be pretty easy going if you have some game.

However, the majority of cultures seem to endorse at least a level of monogamy. From an evolutionary standpoint it seems that humans favor a form of serial monogamy -- maybe not mating for life, but one at a time concept. You might find yourself fighting some strong biology. Even if the girl seems to be down with it, she might flip on you after a bit. Something has driven humans to monogamy for millions of years, and I don't think it's religion or society or anything like that. I think society and religion adopted monogamy to reflect our deeper biological drives. Anyway, best of luck. Go out there and live every 14 year old's wet dream.

not sure what this thread is about, but

today when I was walking the dog this woman stopped and asked me,

We definitely connected, so my advice to you is to find women in yellow raincoats and start talking about fruit.

i'm not sure either.... i saw a crowd; i thought there might be a dog fight!

In the end; attempting to fuck multiple women on a regular basis will leave you insensitive, (more) manipulating and generally heartless, but if you're okay with that or able to switch off that self-serving part of your brain, go right ahead. Besides, a reputation as a "player" will likely make your job of finding a woman easier; they all want to be "the one that turned him good."

Yea I think I'm okay with that. Being non-self-serving has got me absolutely fucking nowhere so far. And really the issue is that I tend to have a habit of getting so deep into one person that I forget about everyone else, because that one person is generally very demanding of my time and fairly difficult to please. I'm sure there's potential for things to be different here, but I've never really slept around, and I think it'd be in my best interest to pick and choose from a position of abundance this time around rather than take on the first one that falls for me and try to make the most out of it. And I really don't feel like denying my libido while I'm picking and choosing. The last thing I want is a really great girl who I have a ton in common with that doesn't know how to bounce.

I also want to be able to focus my energies on things that make me happy from within and put more of myself into relationships with friends. All the while, fucking as much as possible.

Fucking multiple, non "free-love" women is quite a task. Deep down, they all want to be the one (in a relatively monogamous relationship -even if no emotional strings are attached), so they will go out of their way to either play hard-to-get so you chase after them and forget about the others or butter up to you so that your attention is only on them. So you must stay one step ahead, realize which direction they are attempting to go in and act accordingly. If she's trying to play hard-to-get, don't fall for it. She will either: a. realize it isn't working and begin buttering you up, or b. get tired of trying and move on (which she would have done eventually; thereby saving you a lot of time, effort and money). Once they are in the buttering up stage, still keep your distance so that her "pursuit" is never over (in my experience if you give a girl what she wants in one lump sum she will grow tired of it and start looking for other, seemingly greener pastures). Allow "the image" of you to be stronger in her mind than the reality, because to be honest, no one is really that interesting and she will eventually grow bored with you and start looking for other, seemingly greener pastures. This is a difficult enough game to play with one woman; let alone many.

"Free-love" types are basically you in the sense that you are both aiming to achieve polygamy in the form of sex and is most likely attempting to have many men chasing after them so they can twist, bend and use whichever they please whenever they please. They should be approached with caution; don't fall for your own trap.

In the end; attempting to fuck multiple women on a regular basis will leave you insensitive, (more) manipulating and generally heartless, but if you're okay with that or able to switch off that self-serving part of your brain, go right ahead. Besides, a reputation as a "player" will likely make your job of finding a woman easier; they all want to be "the one that turned him good."

haploid is the new xenox101

seriously though man, don't mean to call you out or anything, but have you ever been in sexual relationships with more than one girl at the same time?

because that's what insight sorta entails, first hand knowledge and experience or at least innovative ideas. and if you just wrote 6 paragraphs in this du's thread without any actual experience, well that's kinda silly.

insight =/= regurgitations from a neil strauss book

ya dig?

I'll be honest with you; it sounded really great when I wrote it last night because I was pretty tweaked out (hense the 6 paragraphs) but now it appears to be bottoming out. I have never read a Neil Strauss book, but I still think my opinion still has some merit. Perhaps insight wasn't the right word, I've only had 2+ girls going at once on a few occasions, so my ideas on the concept are somewhat theoretical in nature. I don't appreciate the personal attacks, though. Had what I said come out of anyone else's mouth most of you would have absolutely no problem with it.

And for the record; there is (obviously) nothing I can do about being 17. Why does my age make me inferior? Shouldn't character be the judge of a person?

you'll prob be a cool person in 5 years or so and hopefully well adjusted. its not that what you have to say doesn't have merit, you're just kinda annoying and should stop posting so much garbage. most self aware 17 year olds are like this.

While I'm sure your opinion as a 17-year old counts for something in many circumstances, if you're giving me your opinion based on the 14-18 year olds you've been fucking, it doesn't really hold any ground here. 18 year old girls are much different than 21-30 y/o women...though many internet photos might have you think otherwise. Still, thanks for trying.

I think I'm just going to flat out tell them what I'm about...put it out there, let them grow a mild distaste for me because of it, and then we can follow it up with some violent pounding (when I'm lucky). That will make things more interesting, and then if they have any problems with how things went / are going down they only have themselves to blame.

^True. But it's something I can actually give some advice on from experience. (Don't get me wrong though, im no djrajio) Going through a lot of women is just slightly more fulfilling than being with one girl you don't really like. It may be fun, and you might be proud of yourself for a little while, but it starts to become a bother and a chore pretty quickly. You'll wonder why you even bother. Eventually you'll end up with one girl in a no strings relationship, just because the sex is really good. Not to say that that's a bad thing all in all, but it can be pretty meaningless lifestyle. Now the other side of the coin is that, you aren't going to find a meaningful relationship if you waste time trying to cultivate it with every single girl you bring home. Always try to leave a girl better than you found her. (Happier, with a another adventure under her belt, no pun intended) and never lie to get laid, that's despicable.)