Robert Geller F/W 10 New York

morgan86

Glasgow fits me perfect in the shoulders and I'm a true 48. It is cut to allow room for layering though. I'd say it fits TTS unless you have narrow shoulders then you can size down for a slimmer look.

As for the sweater, it fits TTS like everyone already said, and filth, the shirts are going to be long on everyone under 6'2", but if it's actually really loose in the chest/torso then size down on the sweater.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it depends what you're going for with the Glasgow. I saw two online retailers who mentioned size of model and size of coat with the piece and both sized down for the pictures. I find the armholes are cut too slim for significant layering and gave a sloppy look, whereas sized down the cut was sublime & looked far more tailored. All the salespeople in the store agreed (and I could have bought either). However, I readily acknowledge that the opposite could be true for the next guy.

And yeah, the sweaters run true to size.

Glasgow fits me perfect in the shoulders and I'm a true 48. It is cut to allow room for layering though. I'd say it fits TTS unless you have narrow shoulders then you can size down for a slimmer look.

As for the sweater, it fits TTS like everyone already said, and filth, the shirts are going to be long on everyone under 6'2", but if it's actually really loose in the chest/torso then size down on the sweater.

thanks!

if anyones interested, gravity pope has a few robert geller items on sale,some of it half price. Such as the dip-dye circle tee. I tried this on but it was too big, its a great price right now at $129.99 (original $265)

They have 46,48 and 50

http://www.gravitypope.com/clothing/mens/robert-geller

Not sure if the piece was available this season or last, but I was wondering where I might be able to pick up the college ring that Geller did? It has a floral motif and was done in a white brass.

edit: Saw that ssense had it, but couldn't find it elsewhere. Would appreciate some help on leads.

edit: Or, of course, if anyone has this, please let me know.

I picked up the Riders Leather in 48 from Bird in Brooklyn for 1021 including all taxes and shipping and I'm looking to get some of that back. Please let me know if you're interested; I'm looking to let this go to take care of other expenses. The leather is NWOT; I haven't touched the jacket since I unpacked it from the box.

edit: I'll revert to an nterest check. I'll keep this if there are no takers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...