Iron Army Jeans

TragicBliss

I've been trying to get a pair of IA's over the weekend. I enlisted start of january for the army and just got released and to my horror it seems that the IA online store has been shut down.

I tried context and a few other sites but no one seems to carry a decent range of IA denim. I live in Singapore, so does anyone know how to get IA's shipped internationally?

Sadly, I believe Iron Army is defunct. I think Steve and Steve will be launching a new line soon, though.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went down to the lawn. they only have 3 styles for the ladies and its 298 sgd. some of the styles are old and were already on sale at 110usd or 210 sgd at the online shop. but now its gone..

does queens coutre have a good selection of them? didn realize they sold ia's

not too sure, cuz i went down to check up on skulls the last time and the sales assistant was promoting the IAs to me.

yeah I got that email about city of others and that the steves are in a competition right now. they are in the top 20 so hopefully they will win. Once they are done with the competition then they said they will update the iron army site and city of others. Still wondering what City of others will be about though. heres their website: www.city-of-others.com/

• 1 year later...