SuperFear

CUTUP

hmmm. I don't think I have any powerful fears. Some things bother me, but nothing extreme. I used to have a huge issue with the Exorcist (dad made me watch it when i was 11 or 12), but I've got over it. Her eyes just freaked me out. Oh, and unnatural movement, like the chicks in the ring or the grudge.

oh, i really think death by either fire or drowning would be terrifying ways to go.

IIRC it was Hook, where the guy gets thrown into the chest with scorpions or something, that's just cruel.

i'm terrified of balding

i don't know anyone on either side of the family that went bald but people saying all this shit about it being nothing to do with genetics... shiiiiiet

better get on that black sesame soy milk

I'm reminded of a quote by William Dalrymple about his hairline receding in a steady march that turned into a full-scale rout.

I guess it really doesn't matter, but I'm worried that being bald won't complement my face. Then again, most bald people you can't even imagine with hair.

@ Pieiskewl, I had that happen last year, spent about 5 hours on the back of a truck in Papua New Guinea sitting on a flat bench, felt queasy at the time but that was probably because of the bumpy road and when you're sitting down nausea isn't so bad. Then I get off and no joke it just comes out, not even like the urge to fart, it was just immediate as soon as my feet hit the ground, luckily it was dark, threw my underwear into the bushes, asked some other guy to get me toilet paper. Then spent about 3 days constantly going back and forth to the squat toilet shed, flyblown pit, and drinking gastrolyte so I don't get dehydration. Fuck PNG.

Not mine but I knew a kid who had a phobia of blowing up balloons, he was afraid of the air rushing back into his body and his lungs exploding. He couldn't watch other people blow them up either.

I just know I am going to have a lucid dream about this now. thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...