SuperFear

CUTUP

Anyone got any serious phobias or fears here?

I am deathly afraid of large open bodies of water ( where I cant see land). I could win a free cruise and you couldn't pay me to go on that shit. I had a friend who tried to test me by speeding away in his boat, I jumped my ass overboard and began to swim back when I was getting too far away from land

Stupid, as I would have probably never made it to shore being that far out

I don't have anything serious, but I dated a girl who had a food phobia. She told me over dinner that she couldn't eat anything "white or creamy".

I didn't say anything but it took all the willpower I had been saving up to that point. Ate a snickers bar afterwards. That shit was satisfying, who knew.

I don't have anything serious, but I dated a girl who had a food phobia. She told me over dinner that she couldn't eat anything "white or creamy".

I didn't say anything but it took all the willpower I had been saving up to that point. Ate a snickers bar afterwards. That shit was satisfying, who knew.

shoulda came all over her face and lips.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viJ5W-E3EJc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viJ5W-E3EJc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

One time I dated this white chick who was deathly scared of stickers.

was she afraid of them sticking, or of the act of pulling the sticker off of something else?

that is a strange, strange phobia man.

^^ haha so a break i like in san diego is notorious for dolphins coming up and saying hi

but those fuckers look so much like sharks i always freak out no matter what haha

also, having some crazy trip on acid or shrooms that sends me into another state of consciousness then when the acid wears off i can't function in the "real world" anymore

youd have to take more than you could handle for that kind of shit to happen

no doubt you can have some scary shit happen during a trip, but youre probably never gonna go insane or anything

pretty scared of spiderz.. like even small ones. i ran away screaming my head off, when i thought there was one on my leg. turns out, it was some stupid plastic one my friends put on me.. damn

having uncontrollable diarrhea at a public place/during an important time. (taking the SATs, on a date, on the train, etc.) really fucking scares me, because sometimes i have like random bouts of diarrhea, but they seem to mostly happen at home and all i can think is, glad i'm at home right now. and then, what if this happened somewhere else?