IndigoSkin Jeans

Repeat

Indigoskin Leather Belt

042333.jpg

Really liking these jeans and the fit.

Punz, do you know are the back pockets smaller than APC NS?

That would be the only draw-back for me if that's the case

i'm so sorry i don't have APC T^T

but i think indigoskin back pockets smaller than APC

These jeans look great! How should you size for the tight slim series? And how much are the jeans, belts, and shirt going to cost? I really love the look of this company.

Indigoskin Jeans V-Series $285.00 [For Pre-order]

Indigoskin Leather Belt $120.00

$1=32.66 Thai baht

Indigoskin Jeans V-Series $285.00 [For Pre-order]

Indigoskin Leather Belt $120.00

$1=32.66 Thai baht

OMG are you serious?!!!

that's more than the japanese denim sold on japanese soil....

For a diplomatically unstable origin (this is what the media tells me ), these cost a fortune....

fail....

EDIT: the GDP per capita of of thailand is 7,900 USD.

think 285/7900..... that's quite a chunk load out of your salaries

OMG are you serious?!!!

that's more than the japanese denim sold on japanese soil....

For a diplomatically unstable origin (this is what the media tells me ), these cost a fortune....

fail....

EDIT: the GPA per capita of of thailand is 7,900 USD.

think 285/7900..... that's quite a chunk load out of your salaries

In Thailand we have Take5 Jeans shop and Pronto which is multirand shop ,they carry many famous brand from europe and Japan (Samurai ,Pure Blue ,Flat Head ,Nudies , PRPS ,Skull etc.) and every pairs are over 200$-400$

I think jeans price that over 200$ are normal some brands use normal buttons and normal cotton cloth for their pocket but they sell over 200$ ,you have to look about the materials and denim that they use and compare with the same kind of jeans.

I'm not agree with your GPA that you talking because that can't say that Thailand can't make the premium product or Thai people unaffordable premium stuffs, It's will be true if you talking about the labour ,but I never saw any labour in USA wear Samurai Flathead or Skull while I was living their for 2 years too.

Well, labour is not very expensive in thailand in comparison to japan... I would venture to say that labourers in japan earn 5-6X more than thai labourers...Hence, the cost of production in Thailand should be much cheaper... so why do these cost more than Flatheads, PBJ, and Skulls?? the price in japan for those prestigous labels are 20,000yen....

indigoskin is a new upstart that just recently got into this business, and you are charging 285USD ???? How do you even label yourself as premium?? you use cheap labour, you have no heritage or history... anyone can start a brand and call it "premium"

right now i can join the eternals contest for 254USD...

In Thailand we have Take5 Jeans shop and Pronto which is multirand shop ,they carry many famous brand from europe and Japan (Samurai ,Pure Blue ,Flat Head ,Nudies , PRPS ,Skull etc.) and every pairs are over 200$-400$

I think jeans price that over 200$ are normal some brands use normal buttons and normal cotton cloth for their pocket but they sell over 200$ ,you have to look about the materials and denim that they use and compare with the same kind of jeans.

I'm not agree with your GPA that you talking because that can't say that Thailand can't make the premium product or Thai people unaffordable premium stuffs, It's will be true if you talking about the labour ,but I never saw any labour in USA wear Samurai Flathead or Skull while I was living their for 2 years too.

Haha, it's truth that anyone can start a premium brand, as long as they can convince their customer that the product worth their money.

btw, isn't it a good way to run business with a lower cost? there shouldn't be a problem if the product quality can be competitive to the expensive japanese labors.

even they made from Thailand but the denim are from Japan (they have to pay for shipping cost)

" so why do these cost more than Flatheads, PBJ, and Skulls?? "

really? I'm in Thailand right now can you give me some link that I can order these brand cheaper than 285$ because in Thailand the price for all of these brand are over 300$.

If you wanna compare you should compare with small brand (some famous denim brand from new zealand that use Japanese denim too)do you know the price??? because small brand can make it in a small quantity (200 pairs/lot) than the large brand so the labour cost is gonna be high.

you know what? I thought your logic is so weird man, why someone who wanna start anything have to start with standard level if they wanna do their best (use high quality denim ,handmade frabric ,unique bottons) to make it be good product. They wrong??

so stop look down on and judge my country from GDP or GPA

even they made from Thailand but the denim are from Japan (they have to pay for shipping cost)

" so why do these cost more than Flatheads, PBJ, and Skulls?? "

really? I'm in Thailand right now can you give me some link that I can order these brand cheaper than 285$ because in Thailand the price for all of these brand are over 300$.

If you wanna compare you should compare with small brand (some famous denim brand from new zealand that use Japanese denim too)do you know the price??? because small brand can make it in a small quantity (200 pairs/lot) than the large brand so the labour cost is gonna be high.

you know what? I thought your logic is so weird man, why someone who wanna start anything have to start with standard level if they wanna do their best (use high quality denim ,handmade frabric ,unique bottons) to make it be good product. They wrong??

so stop look down on and judge my country from GDP or GPA

i don't think anyone's looking down on Thailand necessarily milanestar, people are just discussing the logistics.

Nobody was insinuating anything negative when mentioning GPA or GDP, that's just factual information...so you should understand why it seems a bit odd, or far-fetched to expect someone (on average-not every single person) to pay so much for jawnz there...especially with that exchange rate........it's simple maths, not an attack on you or your culture.

It is also factual that laboUr can be cheaper in different locations, as can taxing/shipping/freight costs or politics, depending on one's locale..

The same product that costs $250 (for example) here could easily sell elsewhere for $300, it's down to marketing and the other costs/circumstances I mentioned before.

So you should relax a bit, and just understand that for some, it makes sense to spend less money on a product with more of a history or established legacy...

based on my observations...you should also realize that dawei tends to be like that (the occasional jibe never hurt anyone;)), so just chill.

The brand is now known amongst a great community of denimheads, and it's being discussed often......good start, imo

sorry, if hurt your feelings bro... ;)

I'm sure people from Thailand are capable of premium stuff, and I have in no way questioned or judged the "quality" or the "Construction" of indigoskin, which is all we care about on this forum right??

Price is factor on a different dimension. prices should reflect their actual cost of production (then maybe X2.5 or X2.7 depending where you are). I'm aware that you have to pay for shipping and all from japan... even if you do include shipping, it's still much cheaper to make them in thailand. Why do you think so many companies ship their raw materials to China and Taiwan?

Funny how you mentioned "Brands from New Zealand". You are digging yourself a bigger hole dude.. apart from Ande Whall, I donno anyone else that's in the game. Ande has been around much longer than indigoskin, and when he first started he only charged $150! right now is still cheaper than indigoskin. He's charging a bit more than he first started, but that's pretty justified with the unmatchable amount of details he puts in... And let's not forget, You are paying premium for the man to make it himself... How many labels do you know operate like this??

Cost of labor, really?

The only question is whether the quality is there, i.e. how fast are they going to fall apart / presence of manufacturing defects etc. They look fucking cool (branding, buttons) and there are 2 pages of pretty ridic evolution pics to attest to their potential. Just don't want no crotchsplodes.

"Crotchsplodes" happen with all kinds of jeans, and it has more to do with sizing and what you're doing in your jeans than anything else. My shitty levis never got a crotch tear, my Eternals and PBJs both have crotch tears.

These jeans look good, I don't fully get what the argument against the pricing is. They cost a little more than some Japanese denim and a lot less than other Japanese denim.

Also this is retarded:

How do you even label yourself as premium?? you use cheap labour, you have no heritage or history... anyone can start a brand and call it "premium"

Since when did premium have fuck all to do with heritage and history? Premium in my mind has always been much more about material involved and construction. To me, the details on these jeans look spot on, the hardware, pocket bags, leather patch look awesome. I don't have any intimate knowledge about labor in Vietnam (and I highly doubt that anyone else here does) but I would imagine that just like China there are factories with shit production and factories that produce higher quality goods as well. I think he can safely say that his jeans are "premium", I imagine that you think Ande Whall jeans are premium and his brand doesn't have any kind of romantic heritage or history.

dawei69 :

it's sad to say but in reality, price doesn't actually reflect their cost of production. In the game of buyers and sellers, buyers are led to believe so.

but if we still want to take that it does reflect in some way or another, there're much more to put in their cost beside the production. the simplest example would be an advertising cost, which have nothing to do with their quality.

I think the point is the same as you've already said about anyone can start a brand and call it premium.

I say "Yes" , as long as they can convince their buyers and make profits.

If you're not then you aren't their targeting group. I think it's the same as many others that don't think premium jeans worth their moneys.

"Crotchsplodes" happen with all kinds of jeans, and it has more to do with sizing and what you're doing in your jeans than anything else. My shitty levis never got a crotch tear, my Eternals and PBJs both have crotch tears.

Eh, maybe so but some brands have higher tolerance because they are constructed better and use better denim (in general). If you sized your shitty levis the exact same way you sized your eternals and pbjs I bet they'd have a crotch tear too, and sooner.

All i was getting at was that construction and denim quality are what people should be paying for (and I guess historical accuracy if that's your steeze).