Apc S/s 2010

mellowfellow

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
The green/blue check shirt is awesome, definitely copping it asap

Oh and apparently there's a new line called "Jersey" up on the APC webstore, never heard of it but if I had to describe it, I'd say its APC trying to do basics. But they already do basics.

It's up on the website. Looks like it's the same t-shirts they have been selling previously throughout the seasons. They are just grouped under a separate name now. Same prices...

http://usonline.apc.fr/?camp=&email=#/men_jersey/

I don't think Jean Toitou is psycologically capable of making boxy fits. The man is a slim fitting machine.

Every apc outerwear I've ever tried on has been boxy. Tried on a denim jacket once, Supposedly a small size, was huge on me, baggy sleeves and huge p2p. Basically the reason I don't pay much attention to APC. Perhaps I'll take another look though if you're right.

^ that was my impression. i've got a couple bombers, both in XS, despite being a typical S/46. also tried on a couple shirts & tees, and always felt, even in XS, they were relatively boxy. even the sleeves were sorta baggy (on the shirts).

looking for heads up particularly on the duffle though..

edit: found this:

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1268

duffle from a/w, provided it's the same cut, looks like it is quite slim. think i'll need the S, then?

How does the shirt fit? I've been planning to pick that one up myself and I'm puzzled as to whether to get a Small or XS, is the body length short? Because that is usually the only thing that's a problem for me in APC xs.

home, tried it on today - go with the XS.

the suede boots are incredible in person...

anyway - picked up one of my favorite pieces from the drop (also one of the view in my budget)

418829-T600450.jpg

alright, i tried on the xs duffle, and it's say it fits as a pretty true 46, not a 44. didn't really feel like the s was a full size up, either.

however, i felt the tees (and perhaps the shirts?) ran true.

capish?

fuck, the blue suede shoes are nice, too.

alright, i tried on the xs duffle, and it's say it fits as a pretty true 46, not a 44. didn't really feel like the s was a full size up, either.

however, i felt the tees (and perhaps the shirts?) ran true.

capish?

fuck, the blue suede shoes are nice, too.

where did you try it on? I own the AW08 duffle in xs and I'm a true 46. Outerwear sizing is really inconsistent, I can be xs or s depending on the piece. I won't buy APC unless I've tried on any of their clothes.

Stopped by A.P.C. in LA the other day - some nice stuff this season. Hardly anything that fits small enough, though. Most everything XS seems to be more like a S. I haven't been able to fit the tailored shirting for a couple seasons now which sucks because one of my nicest shirts is an XS from a few years ago. I'd buy like six of them if they still fit like that.

oh p.s. want to buy your petite standards 27 / 28