Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news there gimme. Nice one.

Edmond, I thought you had these already!? I can't believe you left it so long to get the S0500xx. These are unmissable man. Mine are starting to show their beauty now after about 4 months. The slubs come through and are truly a magical feature.

Edmond, I thought you had these already!? I can't believe you left it so long to get the S0500xx. These are unmissable man. Mine are starting to show their beauty now after about 4 months. The slubs come through and are truly a magical feature.

thanks god i got these mate... yeah was suppose to get them like 3 months ago but kept on back tracking.. thanks od this baby's with me now and i love the fit on this:)

thanks god i got these mate... yeah was suppose to get them like 3 months ago but kept on back tracking.. thanks od this baby's with me now and i love the fit on this:)

if youre an average build like me id say 1 down for a skinny fit, 0 for a comfy/slim fit, my first pair was sized down 2 and theyre skin tight on the thighs now. if you have nice skinnnny legs go down two, otherwise id say no more than one. and i seem to remember mine shrinking to a little below tagged size after a hot wash (measured across the back laid flat)

thanks for the input dino. i'm wearing a pair of size 31 diors right now that fit pretty well, not extremely tight and i can sag them, so do you think a 31 or 32 would do me well in the 710's guys? sorry for all the questions, i just want to get it right before i drop 300 on a pair!

if youre an average build like me id say 1 down for a skinny fit, 0 for a comfy/slim fit, my first pair was sized down 2 and theyre skin tight on the thighs now. if you have nice skinnnny legs go down two, otherwise id say no more than one. and i seem to remember mine shrinking to a little below tagged size after a hot wash (measured across the back laid flat)

thanks for the input dino. i'm wearing a pair of size 31 diors right now that fit pretty well, not extremely tight and i can sag them, so do you think a 31 or 32 would do me well in the 710's guys? sorry for all the questions, i just want to get it right before i drop 300 on a pair!

I just noticed this on my S0505s that I have been wearing for the past 6 or so months, but the leather tag says, "Made in the United States." Is this normal. What a blatant lie... or is this true. If so where were they made. I have the S0510 21oz jeans and they have Osaka, Japan, which I believe all say.

I just noticed this on my S0505s that I have been wearing for the past 6 or so months, but the leather tag says, "Made in the United States." Is this normal. What a blatant lie... or is this true. If so where were they made. I have the S0510 21oz jeans and they have Osaka, Japan, which I believe all say.

nice pickup ed

these are definately some of the best samurai's out there

nice pickup ed

these are definately some of the best samurai's out there

This has been discussed a few times if you look back in the thread. They were made in Japan...the denim is made from american cotton or something to that affect.

This has been discussed a few times if you look back in the thread. They were made in Japan...the denim is made from american cotton or something to that affect.

if thats how your diors fit you could get the same size in the 710s id say

if thats how your diors fit you could get the same size in the 710s id say