Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody else think that because of the Samurai contest (and the overwhelming visibility of S0500 model) you have not bought those very appealling jeans? I've almost pulled the trigger several times... Righ now for example...

Are you saying you won't buy them because they're popular on this forum?

^^ since we're all spilling the beans...

-15oz denim (same as S0505 and the SO710WX export model... apparently it's the last roll of that denim, so it may be the last we see of it)

- selvedge buckleback

- ufo rivets + crotch rivet

- Blue and Green plaid pocketing

- 5000VX cut

-Set to drop October...

let the hype begin...

im pretty sure thats what i saw at the samurai relese party at blue in green... unless they are gonna have another black model that is not the 5000 or 710. i also saw some jeans that gordon designed... blue in green model

that would be the S3000BK i think...

710BK should be next year

that blue in green model sounds perfect.. Ive been looking for a cinch back... fit sounds nice... and plaid pockets is the icing

that would be the S3000BK i think...

710BK should be next year

that blue in green model sounds perfect.. Ive been looking for a cinch back... fit sounds nice... and plaid pockets is the icing

S3000 in black? Great - as my wallet again cringes in fear...

Do you know when these are coming out? May have to cross some folks off my Christmas list...:P

Yeah for me it is. I bought a size down from a fellow member. I'm usually 30 and got a 29, but that shouldn't make a big difference. Just found them bit tight on the legs.

I'm considering getting the 3000vx since it is a looser fit. So I guess it shouldn't be long for Samurai to do this in black.

Yeah for me it is. I bought a size down from a fellow member. I'm usually 30 and got a 29, but that shouldn't make a big difference. Just found them bit tight on the legs.

I'm considering getting the 3000vx since it is a looser fit. So I guess it shouldn't be long for Samurai to do this in black.

Do they not carry the 3000vx at BiG because of the painted arc's? I wonder what colour they'd be on the blacks.

S3000 in black? Great - as my wallet again cringes in fear...

Do you know when these are coming out? May have to cross some folks off my Christmas list...:P

Theyre part of the fall line

So later this year, not sure when....

Never thought Id buy Sammies but the BiG model and 710BK are too tempting... And if that AI-N model was a slimmer cut theyd be on the list too, thank god they arent.

Theyre part of the fall line

So later this year, not sure when....

Never thought Id buy Sammies but the BiG model and 710BK are too tempting... And if that AI-N model was a slimmer cut theyd be on the list too, thank god they arent.

weird yeah i thought so too that the ai-n were not that slim but toshiko said these ai-n would be really really close to the s5000 66 cut but just a tad bit ( very minimal) form what shes said bigger.. dont know yet unti i see one.. will post once they arrive..

weird yeah i thought so too that the ai-n were not that slim but toshiko said these ai-n would be really really close to the s5000 66 cut but just a tad bit ( very minimal) form what shes said bigger.. dont know yet unti i see one.. will post once they arrive..

Are you talking about the S510XXAI-N?

right... price should be the same as the S3000VX - $2380hkd

yes i have their vip card, and it makes my life happier and easier. LOL

yeah makes life way better when you email them they reply as soon as they can and they give you a price and picture if you ask for it.. jesus they are good..

I wonder why they're called "relax fit" on BiG? I still don't like the gold buttons. :(

Those BK's are great.

i dont know man.. im not sure either if what toshiko's saying well just see when mine come ill do a comparison with my s5000 ( new never used yet) and ill post measurement and pictures..

i dont know man.. im not sure either if what toshiko's saying well just see when mine come ill do a comparison with my s5000 ( new never used yet) and ill post measurement and pictures..

you already pre-ordered your pair?! from Samurai or 2nd?

the shape of all samurai's i've had are fairly similar. none of them vary that much...

those 3000bk look nice, but not nice enough for me to have em. the 5000bk is enough for me.

Do they not carry the 3000vx at BiG because of the painted arc's? I wonder what colour they'd be on the blacks.

The painted arcs for the Black ones will be a greyish - brown - black tone..hard to describe, can't find the pics right away ..just a tad brighter than the denim...

I belive BIG will get them wo painted arcs