Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Perfect opp for some customization... Just slap on another pocket...

Pick a denim... any denim, and stick on another pocket. (you've got hookups at Sam... just ask them to send you a pocket from some of their other jeans...)

edit: or go like these... and stick a leather one on.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4724/my7161closejune222007xw4.jpg

The S3000's are like that too, right? One back pocket and buckle-back? What's the fit like on the 7000's?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received an e-mail reply from Toshiko that Samurai can't ship jeans internationally any more, due to the Levi's lawsuit. wtf!?!?

I thought they can still ship without the acruates and red tab.

man i was just about to buy a pair of 5000BK's directly from them. What is the next best alternative to get a pair from Japan? Which Raukten sites carry Sammies?

Thanks for the replys! Amazing site DD. Just wondering if those in the know have anymore info on the S3000vx like are the arcuates painted? is this a discontinued model? is the fit similar / baggier / slimmer then the 510xx?

Thanks again :D

I have a pair of the S3000s...bought them from BiG a couple of months ago. they got 2 pairs in stock, one in my size (33) so I picked it up. No red tab, but arcs are painted on so they couldn't be removed. :D

I believe you can still get them from Take5 and 2nd.

From what I was told by Gordon and the gal from Samurai (Tomiko? forgot her name), the S3000 is a looser fit than the S0510. In order of "looseness", they said S3000 > S0510 > S5000. I had asked about this because I was specifically looking for a relaxed fit.

^Also they are samurais take on the war repros. So I'm not sure if your familiar with the restrictions during that time but the pocket bags are made of flannel, painted arcs, crest top button and usually, a very high rise loose fit.

anyone buy a pair from 2nd and get dinged with customs? right now it is $240 with shipping from 2nd for a pair of BK's. Does that sound okay?

Sounds right - I bought the 21oz S510XX from 2nd and was charged $34 for duties/taxes/shipping/whatever. Not bad considering I ordered the jeans on a Friday and they arrived at my doorstep in California on Monday.

Retail on the BKs from 2nd looks to be about $207, so $240 shipped is on par with what I paid.

hey john sorry i dont bu i can help you get stuffs from take 5 cause ill be ordering next week for some pbj'sand a pair of sam's.. 20% off..

hey htw yeah they are man..

Nice pickups, edmond. If you don't mine my asking, how much were the shirts?

the shirts were around 70 bucks each ..

hey ken man i wont put these on cause i already know how these would fit.. just like a regular s5000vx