FS: Rick Owens Sneakers, Cardigan, Leather Sleeved Denim Coat (42, L, M)

turcy.

oing an official style change, so take advantage while you can.

Rick Dunks, Black/White Colourway - 42

asking sold

Rick 100% Cashmere f/w 09 Cardigan - L

Don't be fooled, this might be tagged size L, but it fits me perfectly, and I'm a 46/48 (usually a S/M in Rick). Colour black, perfect condition, unworn. Will get some pics up, but it's pretty straightforward. This thing is heavenly soft, the cashmere really makes me want to wet myself sometimes.

UPDATE: tried taking pics just now (night time) and they looked horrible on my palm pre, I'll wait until tomorrow and take some during the daylight so it doesn't look like horrid ass.

Retail was 600 GBP, asking 275 GBP

Rick DRKSHDW Waxed Denim & Calf Leather Sleeved Jacket - M

Tagged sized M, and fits me perfectly. I'm usually in between 46 and 48, leaning more towards a 48 (cause I have muscley shoulders). This jacket is effing unbelievable, I'm just not badass enough for leather, I'm more of a warm and snuggly handknit kind of guy. This baby is barely worn, once for a photoshoot, and maybe twice so far in London. Condition is absolutely perfect.

Here's pics of the slightly less waxy version:

Reborn-4947.jpg

Retail was ~950 GBP, asking SOLD - pending payment

(Asking what the last one on here sold for essentially, 800 Euros).

Rick DRKSHDW Drop Crotch Sweats - M

Just got these DRKSHDW sweats, thought they'd fit me as I'm a 29, and the waist only measures 27, but they fit too big in the leg pour moi.

Reborn-5057.jpg

Reborn-5058.jpg

Reborn-5059.jpg

Unworn, in spanking condition - 125GBP + shipping

Well, that's it for now, let me know if you have any questions. I'll get proper pics up as soon as I humanly can.