New models

Guest iron heart

Guest iron heart

At last, we have 3 new models available on the website. We will be adding additional info and images about these new jeans over the next couple of days.

During the next week or so, we will also be adding a black selvedge 21oz 5 pocket jean and a new indigo selvedge 21oz 5 pocket jean, which is being specially made in Japan for the western market, it is denser and darker than the existing IH634S. We will be doing the indigo in waist sizes up to 40 and leg sizes up to 36.

www.ironheart.co.uk

Guest iron heart

I'm not forcing you to do anything.

I am making the most popular jeans in my range, in a wider range of sizes.

Unfortunately, if you are the only person who wants the cheapest black denim made in a 36", then it can't be the cheapest anymore

Iron heart (or anyone with expericence), what can you tell me about the fit of the standard 21oz selvedge, just vististed your homepage though the info there was quite.. shorthanded on that part.

Although, beautiful denim, great service (factory hemming, choice of rivets – both colorwise and an extra for the crotch)

negligence was never "it"

Guest iron heart
Quote:

that's a refreshingly British attitude to customer service.

--- Original message by sneakeraddict on Mar 7, 2006 02:11 PM

Believe me, I would love to offer every style in every size. bI'd be rich, you'd be happy, just can't make it work, sorry.

Guest iron heart

Sorry, not in the forseeable future. We're going to stick to classic styled/influenced 5 pocket jeans. The closest mainline style being the '66 501.

Guest iron heart
Quote:

21oz denim has to be uncomfortable to wear and very hard to get good contrast like a nudie/imperial/apc type of thing.

do you have any photos of well worn in pairs?

--- Original message by polly7 on Mar 7, 2006 03:45 PM

Not uncomfortable at all. I'll post a couple of pix of a 5 month old pair on the website tomorrow

Guest iron heart
Quote:

21oz denim has to be uncomfortable to wear and very hard to get good contrast like a nudie/imperial/apc type of thing.

do you have any photos of well worn in pairs?

--- Original message by polly7 on Mar 7, 2006 03:45 PM

Go here to see some images of a 5 month old pair of indigo selvedge:

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/html/Worn634simages.htm

on that customer service question, i ordered from iron heart a while back, and it was great service. email question were answered fast, he shipped like 10 minutes after i placed my order, and the guy even emailed me later in the week to see if i'd gotten the jeans and was happy. so no worries there.

Guest iron heart
Quote:

i can't seem to find the black selvage 5 pocket jeans on the site. There is a pair of black 5 pocket jeans but those aren't selvage are they? Can anyone help?

--- Original message by sfiction on Mar 13, 2006 09:13 AM

I have not put them up there yet. Sorry. What would you like to know.

G

Guest iron heart
Quote:

If I take a 38 in Levis 505, would i also take a 38 in the Veteran straight cut?

--- Original message by mspark on Mar 13, 2006 07:42 AM

The only way to tell is to measure your 505's and then compare them with the measurements I will be putting on the website later today. OK?