Experiences with getting scammed?

inyourface1

may have been scammed through paypal by buying something on superfuture. my first item. What exactly are my options and what are the wisest things i should do?

It has only been a few days since payment cleared

Can i can talk with my credit card company and cancel the payment if the money has not been used?

What are your experiences with getting scammed on sufu and other websites and what did you do about it?

may have been scammed through paypal by buying something on superfuture. my first item. What exactly are my options and what are the wisest things i should do?

It has only been a few days since payment cleared

Can i can talk with my credit card company and cancel the payment if the money has not been used?

What are your experiences with getting scammed on sufu and other websites and what did you do about it?

i would wait a bit more since it has only been a few days.

if you've contacted the seller and still no response back via pm or anything, i would then, maybe after two or three weeks..a month max, contact my cc to do a chargeback

and then post here http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=37289

(0)

I've lucked out so far on having no issues with buying things on the net.

My one experience in real life wasn't my doing though. This chick I was dating sent in $10 to this one site that promised she could make a grand a week from home. I told her it was a scam and that she should not do it.

She did anyways. I broke up with her shortly thereafter because I realized she was naive and stupid.

I almost got scammed when I worked at a hot food department in a grocery store. Some dude tried to pull a cash scam where he asks for you to make change in weird/large amounts till you get fed up/don't have it, then asks for his money back (which you're holding), usually minimum wage highschool kids get flustered and hand them back his (your) money and get ripped off for >200 bucks. i'm a wily one though, figured it out, threw the money in the till and told him he could wait for a manager to come get change. dude left in a hurry and I ripped him off for like 10 bucks. Motherfuckers, they try to pull that shit around christmas too when it's really busy.

no class.

Once this dude sold me some mushrooms that were totally not shrooms. I was pretty pissed off. So i took some acid, that was not a scam.

Once i bought a box of cereal and thought i would get a prize, but there was not prize, and i was kinda pissed off.