American Apparel Models.

revoked

american apparel employees are a different story. there is a girl at one of the stores that is probably the 2nd ugliest girl I've ever seen, but she tries to like wear all the shiny leggings, oversized cardigan, low cut vee, and it accentuates how terrible she already looks.

which poses the question: do ugly girls that try to dress cute end up looking uglier?

^this is the case at my AA as well. I think that the attempt is admirable but ultimately ends up accentuating their lack of natural looks. which isn't to say they can't be better off for some nicer clothes, just that it can seem very at-odds sometimes. I'm sure ugly dudes appreciate it though so whatever

I have heard a story about a girl who went to interview the owner... in the three hour interview he got three blow jobs from chicks there... their is evidently a clause in your contract you sign when you work there that you must be open minded to working in a sexual and sometimes shocking enviornment.... he is totally banging all these bitches in the photos... dudes nuts too, gettin sued by woody allen.

crazy lucky insanity oddness.

• 6 months later...