California Mexican Food Appreciation

LandoCal126

i went to molcasalsa once after a night of drinking, i ordered a cali burrito, i waited like 15 min wondering where my food is and why nobody picked up the breakfast burrito..so i ask my friends if they heard them call my order, turns out one of my drunk ass friends was halfway done eating my cali burrito. i ended up eating his breakfast burrito that was sitting there.. wasn't really satisfied cuz i really wanted that damn cali burrito.

never had a monster burrito either. curious to whats in it too. have you tried the 2 in 1 burrito from lolitas, i think thats what its called anyways. its a carne asada burrito with two rolled tacos in it. haven't had one in a while, might pick one up before i leave san diego

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't remember what's in the Monster Burrito (I had the california the last day I went), but I just remember it being fucking huge, definitely with carne asada and a bunch of different shit. It was good though.

Went to Cotixan on friday in my town- I think we have one of the best carne asada burritos ever.

4512074605_033bc42558.jpg

i'm more thirsty than hungry nowadays

i fuckin had a horchata smoothie today - weird as fuck

lolitas is one of the better spots in sd, great

super serg's is 'ok'

the owner dude is lolitas is chill

want some baller horchata

gunna check out Gallo's Grill soon

• 2 weeks later...
I have some Mexican jointcks in the Bronx that put a fair share of Cali places and basically all other NYC Mexican to shame.

Sidney Lo knows what's up.

How you gonna pull this sort of shit 48 hours before you board a plane to come out here?