Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Thanks, Chambo. Pretty much just got the feeling the 32 is right for me, im going to wear them wet anyway when i soak them i think. And if they shrink round the waist then i'll just have to man up and bang in some wearing until they stretch back out, they wont get properly washed for a long time ;)

Opinions?

Im not concerned about shrinkage in the length, im only concerned about shrinkage in the waist. And more importantly if the waist shrinkage will NOT stretch back out.....

By the sounds of it i will be able to stretch the waist out after some good wearing...?

CTB!!!! You bring a whole new light to the issue lol. I truely am screwed here. The problem i face is spending a load of cash and then finding they are too big at size 34. I just dont want the hassle lol.

interested in red gulls no.2 Evisu No.2 lot.0001 in sz.30, i believe they measure 32" pre-soak

also have a pair of sz.31 gold embroidered dragon gull no.2 lot.0331

PM me if anyone interested, will let them go for cheap since they dont fit me and would love to see someone here wear these.

tag sz.30

no.2

lot.0001

red gulls , made in macau

waist - 16in

front rise - 12in

back rise - 14.5

inseam - 33in

thigh - 12in

knee - 9.5

hem - 8.5in

tag sz. 31

no.2

lot. 0331

gold dragon embroidered, made in macau

waist - 32in

front rise - 11.5in

back rise - 13.5in

inseam - 34in

thigh - 12in

knee - 9in

hem - 8.75in

dsc02034mn.jpg

dsc02035w.jpg

dsc02039z.jpg

dsc02040xh.jpg

dsc02041u.jpg

dsc02043f.jpg

dsc02044p.jpg

hope that helps, sorry for long post.

CTB!!!! You bring a whole new light to the issue lol. I truely am screwed here. The problem i face is spending a load of cash and then finding they are too big at size 34. I just dont want the hassle lol.

Look, the 34 will shrink to 32 on first soak and fit you just fine, the waist may snap back out up to an inch when you start wearing them .. just wear a belt, they will shrink all over a lil bit with each subsequent wash / hot soak. They will never stretch back to their original raw size. The 34 is the size you require.

Oh! As you can see im somewhat a novice here. Where abouts in the Uk are you? Got any No.1 for sale?

No problem, I don't blame you asking all the Q's, tis a lot of cash to lay out especially if your getting them from Japan, the exchange rate sucks at the moment.

I'm in Manchester, and have no No.1 for sale.

Thing is it's hard for me to understand the size thing just as I usually am size 30 in other brands, nudie, Armani, Paul smith etc so then funding out that a size 32 fits me in Evisu after trying them is ok but then to be told you need to size up 2 from that to 34 just seems a bit odd!! :(

tag size means nothing i have tagged size 29 which measure 32 as they sit on my hips.

I am a true 30 and in evisu mij no2 i went down to a 28 but they measure 30. When i order no1 one day i will order a 32 because they will start at 32 and then shrink to 30

i really don't understand how this is so hard to understand but go ahead and order whatever size you wish as they are your jeans at the end of the day

to throw another log on the fire, mr invincible sized down one have a look for his photo's if you wish