Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Sweet stuff, Paulo...loving the gull on the jumper :)

I just found out my Lot 2101 are currently in the Philippines (don't ask), so might be a while longer before I get my filthy mits on them :(

Here's a taster of them though, pure deadstock:

dowluck_gaji-img600x450-1236478014g1ukbz20524.jpg

dont worry ben its in my package ills end them to you as soon as they arrive lemme know you ful laddress and name and number

dont worry ben its in my package ills end them to you as soon as they arrive lemme know you ful laddress and name and number

"demonito has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

:)

I've sent you my details on Mynudies Ed instead, cheers! Drop me a line when you've the tracking number!

Out of all the people it could have got sent to by mistake, it ends up going to you...small world!

those evis are too much for me to process right now. they are ''pre-lazy S lazy S''once you get those i wonder how long you can hold-out before they become your next project. ..:rolleyes:

I wonder too, been after a pair for a while now so might have to put the Yamane Deluxe on hold...stand by for fit pics when they've arrived from the Philippines :D

i hate those. and look at how the 'evisu heritage' patch is better than the patch with the #2 on it(leather-wise). look @ the grain. now i honestly believe dudes evisu are real, cause i was able to recently check his sunrise-selvage, and its official. thanks dudes.

Yeah, the old patches are an enigma.......Some unique leather; at least that's what I think it is. However, I like the new leather patches.

Also, I realize some of you were looking for these:

http://www.oki-ni.com/invt/ev0031ind

heflys not getting enuff sleep!! i got my jeans back today the guy did a great job of taking them in maybe a lil too much but not like i can't get in them will post fit pics later as going to work soon but i think he washed them and ironed them!!!!!! i have to big ass lines down the fron and back of both legs

heflys not getting enuff sleep!! i got my jeans back today the guy did a great job of taking them in maybe a lil too much but not like i can't get in them will post fit pics later as going to work soon but i think he washed them and ironed them!!!!!! i have to big ass lines down the fron and back of both legs

heflys not getting enuff sleep!!
True enough.......
Meh, looks like the Heritage Leepros that I'm being sent are gonna be a 34 waist, which could be interesting depending on how oversized they are...

Hopefully, they fit like the green-cast pair, but no telling with the 0005....

heflys not getting enuff sleep!!
True enough.......
Meh, looks like the Heritage Leepros that I'm being sent are gonna be a 34 waist, which could be interesting depending on how oversized they are...

Hopefully, they fit like the green-cast pair, but no telling with the 0005....

DSC05036.jpg

yeah a lil bit i tried to take pics of the hairyness with my blackberry and found out the camera ain't working!! these are a size 32, im around 28/29 so hot washed them waist shrank fine but thighs were massive but the leg opening was fine the guy who fixed them did a good job for 20 pound!

was wondering if all white oak denim is this hairy really can't get over it, everything i wear with them looks wired

It has to be said I hate black jeans, and these sadly, are no exception.

There is just something inherently wrong with black denim, I have yet to see a pair of any make cut or condition that I like.

I think I mean to say I am not overly liking these !

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of them either...just thought they were sufficiently unusual to bring to the attention of you lot.

:)