TTT

australia :: general

Sorry everyone. Ive done everything in my power for this idiot. I have tried to help him out but he cant help himself. hopefully a mod looks after this.

Stupid channel 9! Why take Curb Your Enthusiasm off after only playing 2 episodes (not even the first 2)!? I HATE COMMERCIAL TELEVISION (except SBS).

they only did it to cash in on seinfield. i think it was stupid for them to show only those 2 episodes in the hopes that people will see it and go 'oh ill watch this show'.

its also dumb that channel 2 owns the first couple of seasons to The Wire and then Channel GO! go and buy the last couple of seasons and show them at the same time.

Guest Montreal
Sorry everyone. Ive done everything in my power for this idiot. I have tried to help him out but he cant help himself. hopefully a mod looks after this.

You've done everything except give me the case ID and refund the money that you owe me. So when you say you've done everything for me, you mean you sent me a pair of torn jeans in a plastic bag and stole my money.

Give me the case ID. Refund my money. It's so fucking simple.

These are decent but im looking for something more.. formal if that makes sense.. im still searching for a picture. :\

Yeah I'd cop those if they were Size 1... 43cm waist too big :( Although I prefer the coated shorts that have the Julius gusseted cargo pockets.

Formal + shorts? now I really gotta see this :D

D might be able to help - the MAss2010 pants/shorts?

Hrnnn... brb checking out the SZ MA SS2010 thread.

Do they drop in time for our summer tho?

14.jpg

Something like this, but this seems to be just pants rolled up. I swear i saw something like this from the collection... that was what i was looking for :\ memory is killing me

you know what.. the Miharayasuhiro are the ones im talkking about

07.jpg

28.jpg

these with some derbies.. oh god i want them now..

or some mandals.. augusta.. god where is simone at? lets organize a special order of mandals

unfortunately they'll probably arrive just in time to miss our summer. there are a couple of pairs of decent looking shorts in the julius SS10 mainline collection too:

12.jpg

25.jpg

30.jpg

unfortunately they'll probably arrive just in time to miss our summer. there are a couple of pairs of decent looking shorts in the julius SS10 mainline collection too

Bah fuck.

Wow the MA footwear for SS10 looks better than mainline.

those braided boots aren't part of the MA line, my guess is they'll be part of a late summer mainline collection. they look too much like womens ann d boots to me...

damit D never link images with my head in it again haha. i was fucked at that show.

maybe ill beg mihara to make me a personal pair asap.. need them imo

The Julius mainline shorts are all a bit too much for me i think :\ i want simplee

daym these ain't shorts, they're like mostly rolled up pants or 3/4 capri pants. kids been rockin em since 1911.

haha, what about the golden pic of the banana moto with your lolwut expression:

26.jpg

hearing you on the simple shorts, hence why I'm going to be cheap and just cut up some old slacks.

26.jpg

hearing you on the simple shorts, hence why I'm going to be cheap and just cut up some old slacks.

you sure its not because the model has rug burns on his knees?

26.jpg

just so you see it three timeeeeeeeeee

haha oh well the show was interesting. got so many things to sell.. you guys best be ready to cop. i want to re do my entire wardrobe :|

Hear you guys on the shorts front! Those mihara are perfect.

Also, I'm having one of the guys who works for Andrew McDonald (Asho from SZ) make me a pair of mandals similar to the Augusta version. I'll keep you posted on how they go.

What else are you going to sell bt?

i live in my vibskov dyken shorts all summa. need some more.

any of you sydneyers go to many exibition? good one on 2morrow in Darlinghurt somewhere called orgy... ben frost etc etc.

hmm.. what exactly is going on here?

superfuture just received 18 reports from this thread concerning racism, spam, and every other sort of possible offense.

there seems to be a dispute going on which will be looked into, but as far as I can tell there is none of the above...?

He was calling aussies convicts.. but we're a thick skinned bunch of crims, so it's all gravy!