D2K

How do you feel about tetris?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about tetris?

• love it
    • yes please
    • never played it
    • all day i dream about sport

What is your opinion on immigration? Open up the borders? Close them off?

This is for a survey in school, so the more answers I get, I can have a more realistic statistic.

Thanks

edit: i realize the second poll choice is redundant as most people who would allow illegal immigration would also allow legal immigration.

In my AP physics class in high school there was this little fat freshmen kid who was a genius but he looked and talked like a hobbit. He rolled one of those suitcase on wheels backpacks all around campus, and it click click clicked over the tiles everywhere he went. Even dungeons and dragons kids weren't down. He always wore this dirty no fear sweatshirt and black reebok classics. Shoe game was crispy actually, but the sweatshirt should have been retired after he spilled ravioli on it. I tried to tell him, but he said his brother gave it to him, so I said cool man.

Anyway, I used to play vs. in tetris against him on our graphing calculators in class. If I won he would give me his homework for that week.

So, instead of physics homework I practiced tetris all the time. I only lost like twice the whole year.

My game is tight, although I get dependent on the 5-block long lines every once and a while, it happens to the best of us right?

I just found a nice version of tetris online. got that original music.

its like tchaikovsky or something.

this game is hard when you're drunk though. I hate when they keep giving you those two by two blocks. I think I've had 23 in a row.

what thread is this?

Let's turn this thread into the tetris thread.

I have tetris on my cellphone, i can only reach the level 10.

It's a rampage after.

Is that how it works? There are so many variations of the game now. I just remember the version where versus was just about whoever could last the longest.

My friends and I would usually just play solo – try to see how long you could last on one credit.

Tetris and Arkanoid.

^yeah Analog, it's kill or be killed man.

It's a rampage after.

I had tetris on my phone in Japan. the controls were tiny and awful.

Every level up until 8 was a fucking breeze. Then you hit 9 and the sky starts falling, your parents don't love you anymore, and you are the ugliest person every born.

I would break a sweat on the morning train pretty much every day I could use two hands just trying to get to level 10. No dice.

there are some supremely insane tetris videos on you tube, where its almost totally unbelievable that somone can do what they are doing...

I know this is not the classic game boy version of things, but damn, this dude would toast us all.

Skip to the end, dude cant even see the blocks and hes on it... i know its some kinda pattern hes working off, but still takes maaaaaaaaad understanding...

yeah that purple jawn, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's fucking superman.

yo du, that's the "T" you gotta spin. to get mad points, it clears 3 lines. you gotta "build" like you would for normal tetris but instead of going for 4 straight lines u gotta build so that you can fit 3 straight lines w/ a notch in the middle for the T to spin into place. hard to explain :confused:

I tried to tell him, but he said his brother gave it to him, so I said cool man.

ha.. reminds me once trip.... i was tripping so hard that i forgot i ate shrooms and thought everyone else

around me must be tripping on shrooms because nobody was making sense and they were

all talking in jibberish.

about 15 mins later i realized that it was actually me that was completely wasted........

and from here we can speculate almost all of his

belongings, were tainted from the sneaky italian immigrant dish.

give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses. all of them.

"sasha's legs were cut off in the fire..... along with most of her hearing."

she'll probably never play tetris again.

now the only sound we get from her are the porcelain baby

teeth clanking the spoon, failing to cover the monotonous drone of her tear-drops echoing in the bowl.

wonderbread's only wonderful til it gets wet.

any other suggestion as to where to post?
good luck with that. welcome to the trash.
I just found a nice version of tetris online. got that original music.

its like tchaikovsky or something.

this game is hard when you're drunk though. I hate when they keep giving you those two by two blocks. I think I've had 23 in a row.

what thread is this?

deportation of citizens
I thought this was the "who did you fuck last night thread"...sorry. Soooo what's going on here?
we're deciding who to deport
In my AP physics class in high school there was this little fat freshmen kid who was a genius but he looked and talked like a hobbit. He rolled one of those suitcase on wheels backpacks all around campus, and it click click clicked over the tiles everywhere he went. Even dungeons and dragons kids weren't down. He always wore this dirty no fear sweatshirt and black reebok classics. Shoe game was crispy actually, but the sweatshirt should have been retired after he spilled ravioli on it. I tried to tell him, but he said his brother gave it to him, so I said cool man.

Anyway, I used to play vs. in tetris against him on our graphing calculators in class. If I won he would give me his homework for that week.

So, instead of physics homework I practiced tetris all the time. I only lost like twice the whole year.

My game is tight, although I get dependent on the 5-block long lines every once and a while, it happens to the best of us right?

I broke my n-block dependencies when I started playing to finish (as fast as possible) vs playing to "build".

It's a rampage after.

yeah, but when you play versus boy genius hobbit, or anyone for that matter, when you get 5 lines in a row it sends it to their screen in a chunk. that's the motivation to build.
Is that how it works? There are so many variations of the game now. I just remember the version where versus was just about whoever could last the longest.

My friends and I would usually just play solo – try to see how long you could last on one credit.

Tetris and Arkanoid.

yo i used to dominate fckin facebook tetris, had like well over a mil or 2?? in marathon mode. new facebook tetris is all about t-spins, fck that :\
^yeah Analog, it's kill or be killed man.

I had tetris on my phone in Japan. the controls were tiny and awful.

Every level up until 8 was a fucking breeze. Then you hit 9 and the sky starts falling, your parents don't love you anymore, and you are the ugliest person every born.

I would break a sweat on the morning train pretty much every day I could use two hands just trying to get to level 10. No dice.

you lost me.

my favorite piece is that three block thing with a little stub head on it. so versatile. could build a spaceship out of those.

yeah that purple jawn, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's fucking superman.
2808025361_5cbe0a048a.jpg

When I had tetris on my phone the longest game was over 6.5 hours long... (not played all at once) I'm fucking champ
there are some supremely insane tetris videos on you tube, where its almost totally unbelievable that somone can do what they are doing...

I know this is not the classic game boy version of things, but damn, this dude would toast us all.

Skip to the end, dude cant even see the blocks and hes on it... i know its some kinda pattern hes working off, but still takes maaaaaaaaad understanding...

welcome to supertrash, a politics-free-zone
nblox was my shit for a wjile

tru story

yo du, that's the "T" you gotta spin. to get mad points, it clears 3 lines. you gotta "build" like you would for normal tetris but instead of going for 4 straight lines u gotta build so that you can fit 3 straight lines w/ a notch in the middle for the T to spin into place. hard to explain :confused:
I am addicted to mafia wars
that's the game where you kill recent italian immigrants?
ha.. reminds me once trip.... i was tripping so hard that i forgot i ate shrooms and thought everyone else

around me must be tripping on shrooms because nobody was making sense and they were

all talking in jibberish.

about 15 mins later i realized that it was actually me that was completely wasted........

and from here we can speculate almost all of his

belongings, were tainted from the sneaky italian immigrant dish.

I know what you mean, chef boyardee products do kind of taste like plastic, but it's like a sweet tomato plastic syrup. its only good off of a metal spoon, so you get a proper chemical reaction. chase with of wonder bread.

give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses. all of them.

im sitting in a starbucks and someone's umbrella just completely flipped out and flew out of their hand

i lol'd.

"sasha's legs were cut off in the fire..... along with most of her hearing."

she'll probably never play tetris again.

now the only sound we get from her are the porcelain baby

teeth clanking the spoon, failing to cover the monotonous drone of her tear-drops echoing in the bowl.

wonderbread's only wonderful til it gets wet.

its ok, we'll teach her to ice skate.

there's always money in that. the mongols have taken over gymnastics for good anyway.

water is indeed kemical kryptonite, but teardrops don't count.

crying babies make better salt shakers than wondervillains.

YOU GUYS ARE ALL ASSHOLES MANG :(

I THINK lMMIGRATION IS OK.