video games ruined my life

DüM

just knifing for a few days has fucked up my aim just a bit for some reason. just enough to get killed in situations I probably wouldn't have a few days ago. I'm going to go back to shooting niggas but the knife shit is so fun every once in awhile.

This works really well on Favela and Rundown if the other team isn't controlling the roofs/rooms well enough to pick me off while I run around like a chicken. It feels so awesome when you can see like 4 enemies and take them all out before they know what the fuck happened. But for every time I do that there's two times where someone with a shotty caught me by a second and sent my ass flying backwards.

i have been getting closer to the nuke, but have only seen two so far, so i dont feel so bad.

i think i could get it in FFA. I never played that before, and last night a friend invited me to a match, it was lame, but a lot of fun.

Best riot shield class.

Riot shield

any weapon

stun grenades

scavenger pro

lightweight pro

commando pro

Whenever you see someone throw down your stun grenades and bash them till they die. They won't be able to run or do anything cause they're stunned. Scavenger will refill all your stun grenades. Rinse and repeat.

Popping cod4 back in is heavan after suffering from this game.

I wish they would make a 4v4 team tactical playlist, non-3rd person(corner-campers)...I find it extremely hard to have fun in public matches. 6v6 shotties on bad maps, where no one cares if they win or lose. woooo!

Guest Dysphoria
everyone says astros are the best.

Astros are good, but not as many people use 'em for some reason.

Anyone here run Gamebattles or MLG scrims? Hit me up. I'm tired of public games haha:)

gt: Dysphoriaa