video games ruined my life

DüM

Guest Methimphibian
Video demo of those MLG controllers I posted earlier.

I don't really see the point, it's the same thing as a stock 360 pad. anyone who plays fighting games either put down money for an arcade stick or don't bother.

I don't really see the point, it's the same thing as a stock 360 pad. anyone who plays fighting games either put down money for an arcade stick or don't bother.

What? These aren't for fighting games. They're just to let you switch around the config if you want / replace parts. Some MLG players go through like 4+ pads a 'season'

how do you like Catherine? Beat it once, can't find the time to replay it to get gold on medium difficulty.

First time around was fun though, lived up to what I expected.

I think it's awesome. The game is incredibly deep with the steep increase in difficulty from medium to hard and with the Rapunzel games. Lots of stuff to do. Not to mention all the endings. I recommend.

Old ass shit:

Just scored this scph-1001 refurb. People who were smart enough to send their warranty cards in, got these back with specific metal parts to replace the shitty failing plastic parts in the original lens assembly.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290602075034?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

* sorry to keep interjecting with this steeze

If anyone wants my current one, you can have it for the shipping cost. Doesn't read games, CD reading is getting iffy so it would need work. It's the straight up one with the plastic parts. MIJ

^Will play soon. The Humble Indie Bundle #3 was so good. 5 new games, 2 bonus games, plus all 5 games from Bundle #2 if you payed more than $5.82.

I can really support that sort of distribution model. It's so damn reasonable and easy to use that nobody really has any excuse to pirate any of those games.

I'm really loving all the indie development going on these days. Low budget does not always mean low quality.

Side-scrolling survival horror platformer with 16-bit graphics?! Hell, yes.

RJ6MufjTz8o

i finished last night and, as with the first one, the ending / finale is a bit of a letdown. it's always tough since what makes the game so great is sort of the nitty-gritty interaction / sci-fi minutia and the world, etc... and in every Deus Ex they always try to ramp up the ending to be all about "THE ENTIRE WORLD" and it just doesn't really connect to what you were doing for the rest of the game (it makes all your other decisions feel a little bit irrelevant - who gives a shit if you were nice to that person if all that really matters is your final decision?)

That, and it keeps the whole 'pick an ending and then roll movie / credits' sort of thing that really sucks an emotion out of it for me. I wish you had to pick an ending and then do one more mission dealing with the consequences or something.

Anyway, still a totally great game and extremely glad i played it / bought it / etc... trying to a max difficulty / no deaths game now.