video games ruined my life

DüM

can i turn off auto-attack in hon?

you can't, however you can hit H to hold position, or keep hitting S to stop what you're doing(its best to go into binds and bind stop and hold to S so you can just hit that), however its better to just get in the habit of always moving around to stop from autoattacking, that way you're not a sitting duck to get hit by a devourer hook or some other skillshot like a valkyrie javelin (longest stun in the game)

everybody whos just starting out in HoN should watch this

h3LW5vW2gSI

and then

e02e7qGhRwQ

they are both somewhat outdated, but still very good to watch

all of the guides on this channel are MUST WATCHES if you are really wanting to improve your HoN game http://www.youtube.com/user/HonReplaysOrg

here they are since they are buried under hundreds of casts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Es497X9D8 rune control

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYCWb2BgDmw baiting

juking

mind games

buying from the courier

getting XP while staying back(losing a lane well)

also for all the HoN bros new and old, join channel 'sufu' and we can get a good sufu HoN community flowin

thanks for posting man I'm trying to hold off on the blatant fiending scouring for morsels lately but that looks like some quality kotor style + sexy, purple, xp-focused, skinner pellet goodness I'm hoping for. Got a PW for the vid?

:o

PW = alterswtor

Post up your thoughts when you get a chance. I've been hearing good stuff but I'm still a little skeptical.

what exactly are you skeptical about?

overall i think its a pretty good game if you like puzzle games or Atlus games, although its hard to compare Catherine to any other game i know of. its hard as fuck though, even on Normal difficulty you can expect to die a LOT. that might turn some people away because it could get frustrating, but to me its really satisfying because im into hard thinking games and when you finally beat the stage its like Fuck Yea. if you like puzzle games, i'd recommend it but if you're not in a rush you can probably wait for the price to go down. but if you're an atlus-diehard like me, then go get the game.

anybody who likes free iPhone games, get anything by Gamevil inc. i have zeonia 3 and baseball superstars II and they are both amazing, especially for free games. zenonia 3 is like a full SNES RPG with advanced stats, skill trees, alchemy and enchanting. decent combat system too(real time.) baseball is dope, theres a career mode where you play as one player only for an 11 year career.

thanks for posting man I'm trying to hold off on the blatant fiending scouring for morsels lately but that looks like some quality kotor style + sexy, purple, xp-focused, skinner pellet goodness I'm hoping for. Got a PW for the vid?

:o

PW = alterswtor

alterswtor took down vids, oh well :o

new jedi consular intro video featuring the updated graphics engine

_VfPTj200ZQ

anybody who likes free iPhone games, get anything by Gamevil inc. i have zeonia 3 and baseball superstars II and they are both amazing, especially for free games. zenonia 3 is like a full SNES RPG with advanced stats, skill trees, alchemy and enchanting. decent combat system too(real time.) baseball is dope, theres a career mode where you play as one player only for an 11 year career.

thx i will check these out. been looking for more free games to cram in my phone

thx i will check these out. been looking for more free games to cram in my phone

they are soo good. the baseball one is what i'm hooked on at the moment, but there is a soccer one is baseball isnt your thing

also

HoN bros, i've been playing on my free acct lately, 'stink_dinner" so add me on there, or just idle in the sufu chatroom and we can setup games. i'll probably be playing in like 3-4 hours so we can get some games in then!

Just played Eternal Sonata for 3 days straight with cure and his girl. If you can deal with the fact that the game is about Chopin done in a really sappy, cheesy, Japanese format with characters that all look like pre-pubescent girls, its actually a really fantastic game. The story is gripping at times even if the ending is rather ambiguous and 'wtf.' Best part of it however is the battle system. It's extremely challenging and rewarding. It is 3 player co-op and figuring out strategies and which characters to use is incredible fun. Worth playing just on battle system alone. Highly recommended.

Also: Finally downloading HoN. Sup e0d.

tumblr_l20qq8aXHQ1qay4x5o1_500.jpg