video games ruined my life

DüM

unrelated to anything, i just want to point out the fact that farmer's rep is at 8600+

holy fucking smokes

Have you seen the photos of any of his fades? I think his posts in evolution alone would get him up that high. He's almost at jmatsu levels!

Do you have the output set to the earpiece and not the default? You should be able to adjust it in the accessory settings.

Just a bit wired that's all didn't have to change anything for mw2, btw is their any better gun then famous,aug? I don't feel the need to upgrade, also what are people carrying as a secondary gun?

i usually fuck with the python if I'm carrying the sniper, but the other pistols work if i just want the extra ammo with me.

Silenced galil is definitely the best gun for just about any medium to long range encounter. With the red dot on it you can hit people from pretty deep. I usually just use the mp5k silenced until i get the ak74 then that until i get the mpl.

The AUG is on and off for me, but it's pretty beast (strong) when I get consistent recoil. The Enfield is pretty good too. It's got a pretty quick reload and ads.

With secondaries, I usually just run the CZ75 with extended mags (18 bullets per clip). Just don't use the full auto attachment, it drops the dmg.

Yeah, it's been fine for me. I guess I've just gotten the feel for the game, so I'm performing a lot better and complaining a lot less (but there's still quite a few complaints).

No probz, Chambo. Check out the Galil suggestion by Waffles too. It's pretty damn good. Assault rifles rule this game.

And on a side note: I fucking LOATHE the Mp5. That shit has such random retarded recoil;I can never control/kill with that piece of garbage. I have no idea why they offer it as one of the first weapons.

^ I agree about the MP5...Such a pain in the ass with its hit or miss recoil. Would much rather run with the PM63 or MPL as far as SMGs are concerned.

How significant is the damage decrease on the full-auto attachment for the CZ75? I've noticed it seems to take a few too many bullets, but I've never tried it without so I have no point of reference.

I think it's one less bullet in most cases, and for pistols, that's enough for me not to use it. I have a faster trigger finger than it goes auto anyway, and I think it increases recoil.

I wish warlord still allowed 2x secondary attachments. I'd be interested in running them dual wielded and fully auto with scavenger, steady aim, and marathon.

The only decent maps for honest sniping are Array, Villa, WMD, Jungle. Most other maps will be overwhelmed by run 'n gunners.

are black ops servers any better? i know of a shit ton of people that discarded that piece of trash, it must relieve some of the server load...

Servers aren't too bad. It'll still have some troubles transferring host sometimes. They need to take a page out of Halo's book and create some sort of penalty for rage quitting. Most of my best games are cut short because of it.

Hit detection problems are still evident at times and the melee is still inconsistent even with the range shortened. It's whatever though, now's the time to cash in on Christmas scrubs. I think I'm around a 3.3 K/DR, 420 score per minute over the past month.

Guest nooblet333

Dam I thought this thread was for talking about how each other life is messed up or something from video games haha! Well blops is pretty easy but still prefer mw2 :P