video games ruined my life

DüM

Bro and I out buying PS3 games after trading some in... got GoW3 today

Traded in Red Dead after "beating", some boxing game, and battlefieild+Call of Duty:modern warfare

Going to trade in MGS4 and Tekken 6 soon

what multi-player type games are fun for single/two player?

You guys enjoying GT5?

Looking for racing/fighting (has SF4 on PC) and perhaps adventure games like Uncharted 2...

haha well he has not traded it in. his decision ultimately though i have to say after playing MGS4, MSG1 still the best to me. Game play wise...story, they both are great.

i think he should trade in CoD as he has almost every single one on his PC =\ Kind of redundant if you ask me

Although i really think he should have bought SF4 for the PS3 instead of PC, wthh

I heard Limbo is coming to PS3 anyone know is true?

Half-Minute Hero

Patapon series

Loco Roco series

Final Fantasy Tactics

God of War: CoO

Fat Princess

Kindom Hearts: BBS

Pixel Junk Monsters

Little Big Planet

MGS3 is probably my favorite though I've played MGS2 the most by a lot.

Same here on both accounts. And I'll give the 2-4 their shine, but Psycho Mantis was one of the best boss battles of ALL TIME.

so what exactly is the deal with this last BO patch?

seems like they removed the ability to mute players, game handling seems at least as fucked up as it was, same for spawning.

was playing in a party, and we literally went through 13-14 game lobbies before we got into a game, that eventually got a connection error. lobby closed, failed host migration, blinking screens, waiting for more players when the lobby is full... this is a fucking joke...

Thats the first I heard about not being able to mute players, but I'm getting all the same connection issues. On the plus side it seems they ungimped the snipers, kind-of. The PSG-1 is more powerful but only with no attachments, I guess its the reverse of what happened with the 1887s

And while MGS4 was basically the perfect game I still feel drawn to MGS3 the most. I was too young to really appreciate the first two when they came out, and the story/setting of MGS3 was a lot more immersive than 4. It really benefitted from not being bogged down by all the bizarre plot twists in the first two games. I wish they would release it with normal control scheme so I could play it again

^Been waiting for that game for while. Had that game reserved since this past summer, sucks that the release date got pushed back all the way to Autumn.

Anyway, popped in Black Ops for the first time since the patch. Didn't bother even trying to play it before because of all the rumors and complaints. I may be one of the lucky ones, but this patch has things going smooth (probably as well as 360 folks). I've played maybe 20-30 games and haven't had any problems at all finding a lobby or have a game end because of broken server connections. I've gotten host a lot more too. Compared to the 30-40% I was getting before, I'd say I've gotten my own lobbies 70% of the time.