video games ruined my life

DüM

I've been using this for the past few years:

http://www.superwarehouse.com/NEC_Mu...WMGX2/p/730005

It's definitely a monitor first in that playing 360 games in 720p looks like absolute shit. The screen is also getting cloudy around the edges, so I figure it's time for an upgrade.

I need a TV to be used at a desk, that will be used for both gaming and as a monitor for my MBP. My current monitor is 20'', but I'm more than willing to get something bigger (maximum of 30'', I'd imagine) if I don't spend more than 500 dollars.

Any help is greatly appreciated, as I'm pretty out of the loop when it comes to TVs.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-hd-medal-of/705963

Not really surprised after what I heard from Beta

So disappointed by all these reviews. Seriously considering reselling the game unopened once it hits my mailbox. Looks truly average. I knew I should have just held out til Nov 9.

So disappointed by all these reviews. Seriously considering reselling the game unopened once it hits my mailbox. Looks truly average. I knew I should have just held out til Nov 9.

I just popped it in and played multiplayer for about an hour. I enjoyed it. It's definitely a hybrid baby of MW2 and BC2. Fast paced, small maps, liberal run and gunning, but definitely places more emphasis on team work (even in team deathmatch). The one downside I've noticed so far is that it's pretty easy to spawn camp on certain maps. Nothing crazy, but one or two guys have managed to sneak up behind me right as I spawned. It lacks a little polish, but it's a solid multiplayer game for the time being. I'd definitely try it out before selling it if I were you.

Haven't touched single player, but I'll report back when I do.

Yes I do, I am currently playing Bowsers Inside Story and I highly recommend anyone with a DS pick it up

also pick up:

Mario Kart DS

Elite Beat Agents

Dragon Quest IX

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

Electroplankton (if you can find it for a decent price)

Professor Layton

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

lol, sick! i have mario kart ds, beat agents, and heart gold. i was going to pick up either new mario bros or inside story, idk which one to get :/ hopefully they'll have both of them for cheap at game stop. heard good reviews about dragon quest, so might be picking that up also. can't wait for the new golden sun game to come out :) finally!

oh yeah, btw selling my dsi and buying an xl B)

Seems like a second rate MW2 from that review.

the beta felt like a second rate MW2 too, wonder if they fixed that half second lag shit when you get killed, either way it felt a little clunky, nowhere near the polish that MW2 has but i can see how it could be fun anyway

I know both the Acekard 2i and the R4i are supported on DSi's up to firmware 1.4.
lol, sick! i have mario kart ds, beat agents, and heart gold. i was going to pick up either new mario bros or inside story, idk which one to get :/ hopefully they'll have both of them for cheap at game stop. heard good reviews about dragon quest, so might be picking that up also. can't wait for the new golden sun game to come out :) finally!

oh yeah, btw selling my dsi and buying an xl B)

Solix- Thanks I am running 1.3 currently so I can use one

Baeyer- I was looking at getting it too awhile back but after hearing how Beta had a lot of issues.

xpaulinabearx- I would recommend Inside Story over new Mario Bros.. Inside Story is incredible. Dragon Quest IX was one of the best games of this year in my opinion. I got my money out of the purchase too, I ended up playing around 80 hours. I never got around to playing Golden Sun 2 but the new one looks pretty awesome to be honest

Seems like a second rate MW2 from that review.

Fuck you, David. You just don't want to put out the cash for it.

I played two hours on single player and about an hour online last night.

I haven't been feeling well and had no desire to even put the disk in and it definitely kept my interest. It was more than worth the money.

Everyone is putting down the game, and it is by far the best game that has come out in a while. You all hyped the hell out of RDR, which was absolute garbage, and we all got rid of within a week of purchase.

The gameplay on MoH is not at all like COD. I am definitely looking forward to Black Ops coming out, but I don't see myself going back to MW2 much, if at all, in the meantime. This game is definitely a good change of pace.

can you blow walls out of houses in stuff in MOH? i wish that was more common, best part of BFBC.... feels like its time to wait for BO... too bad, i wanted to like this game, but i will wait till its used.

The air support is fun as hell. I just spent the last five minutes blowing the hell out of tanks and vehicle support. I usually don't get addicted to single player and story modes, but this is doing it for me right now.

i gave up on that shit when everyone i played online was rockin either kobe or lebron or dwade

I figured most people would either be rocking Lakers or Heat. I think I still may pick it up my friends are really into it and that's pretty much all they play that or the occasional game of SSF4