video games ruined my life

DüM

is MAG really that bad? i played a few rounds over a friends house and it wasnt too bad, but only played a few rounds so i didnt get a great experience out of it. was going to see if anyone else plays to see if it's worth getting.

what else does the ps3 squad play thats worth getting right now?

It's not as bad as Royale makes it out to be. I played it for a few months until my PS3 died and I couldn't bother to level my stats back up again. The one thing that did annoy the hell out of me was the limited map rotation. Seemed like you were constantly playing the same 3 maps. The different game modes and the dependence on teamwork were nice though. I know it still has a pretty large install base, but I don't think anyone around here is playing it.

It's not as bad as Royale makes it out to be. I played it for a few months until my PS3 died and I couldn't bother to level my stats back up again. The one thing that did annoy the hell out of me was the limited map rotation. Seemed like you were constantly playing the same 3 maps. The different game modes and the dependence on teamwork were nice though. I know it still has a pretty large install base, but I don't think anyone around here is playing it.

maybe it was vastly improved over the beta, i never bought the final product after playing that

Traded in some things and got the Move for the PS3 today. Movement recognition is really impressive (much more polished/consistent when compared to the Wii). The ping pong/table tennis game is pretty close to the real thing and the system can pick up small movements like the turning of the wrists to allow you to slice.

Really waiting on more games to release. This thing is pretty awesome.

Traded in some things and got the Move for the PS3 today. Movement recognition is really impressive (much more polished/consistent when compared to the Wii). The ping pong/table tennis game is pretty close to the real thing and the system can pick up small movements like the turning of the wrists to allow you to slice.

Really waiting on more games to release. This thing is pretty awesome.

bocce ball is dope, same with frisbee, i beat all of the gladiator cups and couldn't move my arm for like three days afterwards haha

bocce ball is dope, same with frisbee, i beat all of the gladiator cups and couldn't move my arm for like three days afterwards haha

Yeah. I felt that shit after my nap afterward. I think all the games are pretty good/fun but I suck ass at table tennis.

Was leaning on buying it more toward Christmas season for the fam but I got tired of conventional gaming and though what the hell.

On a gay side note I can't seem to find my fckin flash cart for my DS anywherreeee. I really wanna play the new Layton/FF:4H/Super Scribblenauts/Golden Fucking Sun. It's prime time for DS.

Yeah. I felt that shit after my nap afterward. I think all the games are pretty good/fun but I suck ass at table tennis.

Was leaning on buying it more toward Christmas season for the fam but I got tired of conventional gaming and though what the hell.

On a gay side note I can't seem to find my fckin flash cart for my DS anywherreeee. I really wanna play the new Layton/FF:4H/Super Scribblenauts/Golden Fucking Sun. It's prime time for DS.

do you have an r4 or whatever? is it worth buying one?

Yeah - it's an Edge cart (works better/looks nicer than the R4/Acekard imo). It's def worth it. Not having to buy another game or even run to the store for that matter is the best.

Sometimes there's compatibility/locating issues with lesser known titles because they aren't emulated as much but you can easily find 90-95% of what you're looking for and have it work.

Yeah - it's an Edge cart (works better/looks nicer than the R4/Acekard imo). It's def worth it. Not having to buy another game or even run to the store for that matter is the best.

Sometimes there's compatibility/locating issues with lesser known titles because they aren't emulated as much but you can easily find 90-95% of what you're looking for and have it work.

i see, have you used the r4 before? do you think the edge card would work for the XL? cause i'm trying to sell my dsi, and buy the xl. where did you buy it? and where do you download your games from..lol

Firmware is too updated on the XL for any carts to work. You need something with less than v1.4. Besides I upgraded to the XL and regretted it. Shit is just too big. I even regretted upgrading to the DSi cuz something about the shape wasn't right. The DS lite is numero uno in my book. The size and shape are just.. perfect.

I don't remember the exact place I got it but you can google "edge ds/dsi cart" and should get hits that'll score you one. I usually use rom-freaks for dl's.

i see, have you used the r4 before? do you think the edge card would work for the XL? cause i'm trying to sell my dsi, and buy the xl. where did you buy it? and where do you download your games from..lol

You have to buy one specifically made for the DSi of course. Why do you want an XL for anyway though? Its hideous.

I want a DSi but I hardly use my DS as it is...

I want an epic RPG to be released soon.