video games ruined my life

DüM

I want black ops...someone buy me a ps3

You need to git one, I wish I would have held out for the slim model but since now I don't have to use a disk to watch netflix i'm content with not having one.. also I am dying for the Last Guardian and LBP2. I heard rumors they might bring Peace Walker to PS3.. I hope to god that happens

You need to git one, I wish I would have held out for the slim model but since now I don't have to use a disk to watch netflix i'm content with not having one.. also I am dying for the Last Guardian and LBP2. I heard rumors they might bring Peace Walker to PS3.. I hope to god that happens

I heard those rumors too...I swear to god if peace walker comes to Ps3 I will be so fucking happy.

You have to buy one specifically made for the DSi of course. Why do you want an XL for anyway though? Its hideous.

I want a DSi but I hardly use my DS as it is...

I want an epic RPG to be released soon.

I like the huge ass screen! So the r4i wouldn't work for the XL? I'm tempted to try...I'm sick of wasting money on games instead of clothed -_-

Yeah I gotta git this.. is there a pre-order bonus?

For pre-ordering you only get an avatar for PSN/Live. With the Hardened or Prestige editions that will be hard to come by without a pre-order you get all the WaW zombie maps for use in Black Ops.

For pre-ordering you only get an avatar for PSN/Live. With the Hardened or Prestige editions that will be hard to come by without a pre-order you get all the WaW zombie maps for use in Black Ops.

Not too bad.. I haven't pre-ordered a game in forever but those maps are a pretty good deal. I could care less about the avatar to be honest.

$20 more. MW2 was $59.99 for regular $79.99 for hardened. I think I'm gonna pass though. They'll probably come out with the maps anyway for DLC later to cash in on those that missed it.

So basically it's a $15 for the map pack and $5 worth in a "collectible medal" and PS Home outfit and metal case I can all do without.

ok, I'm good without that.

all the ps3 bros on Netflix today. The discless is so much better plus the UI is way better than it was.

1080 now too except my connection isn't allowing me to play HD lately. it's weird cause my connection is pretty good in games.

yup, finally a disc-less app!

i've gone through like 4 of them, most of em get lost or scratched but the last one, the ps3 just stopped recognizing it.

and speaking of connection, whats your guys up and down?

995936784.png

my down usually goes all the way to 20++, but sometimes the provider caps it.

i wish i had higher up so i can stream super crisp but whatever.

I still live at home with the fam to take care of all the youngin's. I recently got a new job waiting part-time while I finish school so I figured I could at least pay for and upgrade our internet and take care of my brother's and my car insurance.