video games ruined my life

DüM

MYGODDD! That looks so badasss! Chris Redfield looks like he kinda sucks. Dante and Deadpool looook badasss!

BANGBANGBANGBANGGGG. Deadpool will be one of my first characters i use.

dante seems like he's already high tier, too sick.

deadpool: I LOVE ME SOME PINEAPPLE

crk6FKgXpaQ

felicia is in this one

MYGODDD! That looks so badasss! Chris Redfield looks like he kinda sucks. Dante and Deadpool looook badasss!

BANGBANGBANGBANGGGG. Deadpool will be one of my first characters i use.

So sick...

plus HYPERCANCELS or whatever they call them now... linking a bunch of supermoves is the ultimate in badassery.

[edit: did they make that new goldeneye on vintage 1996 technology? god that game looks like shit... really fun shit, but shit nonetheless]

yeah when i first saw that i thought it was a direct N64 port, but naw, it's just a wii title LOL

yeah agreed looks kinda rubbish quality wise, but it will no doubt be super fun!

Many a good day was spent playing multiplayer on 64

Was cleaning up the backyard for Father's Day and found a 360Pro lying around in the storage :confused: only found the core unit though (no hdd, power unit, av cables, or controllers). Tested it at gamestop and it works, so I guess I'll keep it..

Any xbox duus care to drop some knowledge on me i.e. what size hdd to get, how much is xbox live, what xbox exclusives to get, etc.?

Was cleaning up the backyard for Father's Day and found a 360Pro lying around in the storage :confused: only found the core unit though (no hdd, power unit, av cables, or controllers). Tested it at gamestop and it works, so I guess I'll keep it..

Any xbox duus care to drop some knowledge on me i.e. what size hdd to get, how much is xbox live, what xbox exclusives to get, etc.?

Just copped an Arcade bundle for dirt cheap with the price drop and a gift card from Best Buy so I'm in the same boat. From what I understand if you want an hdd it has to be a proprietary Microsoft one, but they updated the firmware to be able to use external hdds for storage. A max of 32gb (2x16gb), but if you only plan on using it for exclusives that should be fine (at least that's my theory). However, don't quote me, just what I think I know.

As far as exclusives I picked up pretty much everything that has come out for the 360 since launch that I couldn't get on PS3 from a trading site. Halo, Mass Effect, Gear of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising. I'm sure some others can fill you in better, but I'm just checking everything out that I've missed. I've also heard good things about Castle Crashers, 'Splosion Man, Trials HD and Shadow Complex on XBLA.

^On that note, 'Splosion Man and Shadow Complex are 50% off on XBL at the mo (at least in Aus, not sure how XBL works regionally). Grabbed shadow complex for a measly 500ish pts and really enjoyed it, thus far. Like a Metroid clone in a MGS-like environment.

WAW was fun, the dogs are still my favorite killstreak from the series. I felt it was kind of easy too tho, my KDR before selling was 3.8ish after about 10k kills. Bouncing Betties were money.

i have a feeling it will be more like WAW then MW2, it has the MW2 cinematic feel for sure, but after seeing HD gameplay from E3 the controls/textures don't look quite up to par w/ MW2

They gameplay was on 360, so maybe the PS3 one will look better.

i have a feeling it will be more like WAW then MW2, it has the MW2 cinematic feel for sure, but after seeing HD gameplay from E3 the controls/textures don't look quite up to par w/ MW2

Well it is being made by Treyarch...

All I can say is there better be a multiplayer beta, so all that bullshit that we dealt with at the beginning of MW2 can be avoided.

I woudl like to see painkiller/commando/weakass shit gone. More balance between weapons so there's more than three options for killer jawns.