edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

since a lot of EDC guys are into most utility out of minimal items, how many of you guys drive hatchbacks?

from what i remember/noticed, i know that wildstyle and zissou both drive VW hatchbacks (as do i).

i know thats not that many examples but im guessing/thinking there might be some correlation.

edit: not exactly minimalist more like minimal.

Hell yes, I drive a Passat station wagon!

so this thread just made me buy a spyderco dragonfly with serrated blade and black g10 grip, a spyderco byrd finch with plain edge, and a leatherman micra.

i bought those blades mostly because i dont want to be caught carrying a balisong.

FML.

i think you mean black frn, funks.

oh wow..didnt realize they had a dragonfly 2..looks like among other things theyve changed the clip? hmmm

via knifecenter:

"New refinements include: the addition of a left/right tip-up wire clip, patented Bi-Directional Texturing on the handle, choil and spine jimping and screw together handle construction. The blade is still premium VG-10, now in a high-performance flat-grind."

I'm honestly going to say that the rush backpack is one of the best products I own. Extremely nice construction and amazing compactness for it's storage capacity. It also keeps everything very well organized and easy to reach.

It's an easy 5 out of 5. I got the 24 for 100 shipped off of eBay.

I would suggest going for the 24 since it's an average sized bag already.