best way to store dry/unwashed denim

MyMindSpray

i honestly don't think it really matters at all, i keep mine folded in a drawer, you can hang them fi you want but i think in the long run it really won't matter at all.

i fyou fold them and wear them and then re fold them i dont' think that is what will cause any strange wear marks or such... i do that with my demins that i've laready washed, when i was wearing them beofre washing i just folded them once and laid them in a drawer that way, there were no wear lines from taht at all.

Quote:
Quote: I've sewn in a little ribbon into the back of my jeans and hang them on hooks on my wall a la:

Why don't you just use the fucking belt loops...

Anyways, I just leave a big pile of denim in the corner of my room, and then everyday I sift through and choose what I'm going to wear.

--- Original message by Handlethevibe on Feb 25, 2006 04:28 PM

uh, cause they get stretched out and look like shit...

Quote:

how do you explain your "wall of denim" to girls you bring home?...or are you so preoccupied with jerking off while looking at your "wall of denim" that you really could care less about any human sexual encounters. so now seriosuly from what i have figured out from this thread...under 18 and still living with mom and dad hang the jeans on your wall (which i'm sure will evoke plenty of "is our son gay" talks and not to mention leave holes in their drywall) and over 18 and looking to get laid fold them and put them in your closet.

--- Original message by partytaco on Feb 26, 2006 08:53 AM

so insightful

dontcaretoomuchforcrap CANT SKATE!!

partytaco

hahaha. actually i have alot of clothes. a have a wardrobe with all sweaters and shoes.

my denimwall for my dry denim. a other wardrobe for my tshirt and all other stuff.

i dont need to bring that many girls around as i have a girlfriend that i really love seince almost 3 years back.. also i dont understand why you have to have that kind of attitude.

how i keep my denim is my problem. if you dont like it. F**K off, do as you want. i dont force you to take my posts seriously.

actually. you are just silly.

I think the best place to store your dry denim is when you come home stumbling drunk, you realize that you should take a shower, and then you try to rip your jeans off asap so you can jump into the shower, then you get all pissed cuz your new dry jeans are so freakin tight. Eventually you get them off and that's exactly where it stays for the rest of the night: bunched up on the bottom of your bathroom floor.

The next morning, you wake up with a hang over and take a piss, then you realize "oh that's where my jeans are." then you wear then. Take a look at the jeans- they look good- check that your wallet is still there- make sure the honey combs are hotness- mission accomplish.

• 6 months later...

i remember reading this on psychopedia...

Storing Them:

“I would ideally store them by hanging them from the locker loop on each pair of Earnest Sewn’s. If you don't have a locker loop on your jeans, then hang them by a belt loop or two.†– Scott Morrison

“I stack them by color and fit, and hang them on a hook at home. Keep them out of sunlight, or they will fade...Really rare pieces are stored in plastic containers in our denim archives at the 5EP warehouse.†– Christine Rucci

“I never fold them -- I hold them up and let them drop into a little pile on the floor.†– Emmett Harrell, creative director, Prps

I take Harrells approach

• 3 months later...