Naked and Famous Tour

ole

Fuck the island and its beautiful everything. Which lake or river is that?

Did anyone else notice an abundance of thumbs?

Yeah, sounds good bud, Check your box

its this tiny little 'secret' lake in the highlands called eagle's lake. its so small that the water gets as warm as a bath sometimes, and its stream fed so its not as fetid and disgusting as some other lakes. got the message, will be seeing you very soon!

man, i should have just gone to the island and hung out with you for a while. missing the lakes, lack of 4x4 makes reaching the clean ones hard here, and most are fucking freezing from glaciers.

made the drop-off yesterday, but i forgot the baseball back in vic. will ship that when i get home. also exchanged some slams of CC(thanks ole haaa)

ole gonna kill these things biking all over van, can't wait to see them. i forgot to tell you but you should wash them for sure, i didn't wash and i got them pretty dirt nasty

I got the jeans!!!!!!!! Super stoked, haven't taken them off since I got them. I'll put up some fit pics soon as I get a memory card going here. Should be in the next couple of days.

You on for the winkerbeaner on friday ednoob?

I got the jeans!!!!!!!! Super stoked, haven't taken them off since I got them. I'll put up some fit pics soon as I get a memory card going here. Should be in the next couple of days.

You on for the winkerbeaner on friday ednoob?

hell ya, i might go tonight for karaoke too

Sorry for the shitty pics. I can't figure out flickr (anyone, help?)

I work on commercial drive and decided to take the camera out for my lunch break. The place is built up by old Italians, lesbians and weirdos. Basically there's a lot of guys who look like this.

IMG_0137.jpg

Commercial is all about the good cheap food. This stretch right beside Grant has all your bases covered. Theres a Veras across the street too

IMG_0135.jpg

I decided on a falafel donair. Soooo good.

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

Voila

Rockin out in my jeans on the drive. So glad that its sunny out. Its not too too bad in the jeans but the next person will definitely have to wash them. Between biking everywhere, partying hard, and sweating in the heat they're gonna be pretty beat.

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the lack of updates... been super busy with work. I'm a tee shirt imprinter and its show time. Doing the KNOWSHOW? tomorrow, this is what i got for y'all now. Tiny update.

s66qdi.jpg

2zsxvdc.jpg

Honey combs coming in nicely from all this walking and biking I do...

2sblx7a.jpg

Anyways, there should be some rad photos coming up soon... I'll get on it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...