Naked and Famous Tour

ole

*UPDATE* We're thinking about doing a second round, so if you're interested in joining contact me and we'll see if there are any dropouts.

Hey everybody,

We're gonna try to get a tour started here on a pair of Naked and Famous jeans. We'll be wearing a sz 29 Weird Guy Green Selvage for one year. The denim weight is 14oz/sq-yard. Also, the denim is green with an indigo cast so the denim should tint blue over time. Expecting some crazy color going on here. Brandon is also putting onto our pair a super thick 7mm leather patch. Should be good. Thanks brandon!

1. will - Montreal, Canada - Oct. 8th/09 - Dec. 2/09

2. dasaylay - Toronto, Canada - Dec. 4/09 - Jan. 1/10

3. danisfake - Long Island, New York, USA - Jan. 5/10- Feb. 2/10

4. XXXL - Fountain Valley, California, USA - Feb. 5/10 - March 7/10

5. tigerformula - South Pasadena, California - Mar. 9/10 - Apr. 3/10

6. Hendodo - Millbrae, California - Apr. 7/10 - May5/10

7. nicelynice - Seattle, WA USA - May 7/10 - June 19/10

8. ednoob - Victoria, BC - June 19/10 - July 20/10

9. ole - Vancouver, CND - July 20/10 - August 20/10

10. Shark Jacobs - Vancouver, CND -

11. bkkdan - Bangkok, Thailand -

12. opie - Denmark -

Then Back to Will!

Jeans are out, tour is started. Right now OLE has the jeans

Tour started Oct. 7th 2009.

Think this is the final order. All twelve are here, and we're ready for a tour!

oh, and if everyone could tell me where they live so we can find out where these things are going that'd be good

btw, i posted the idea on mynudies too, thoughts?

Re: n&f tour

Originally Posted by blosom

you know what im loving the sound of that!!! im in the UK and id be down. im a size 29/30 so id love 2 be down!!! was thinking of getn the wierdys anyway

I say start as soon as someone can get the jeans

Its a cool idea to do a 12 person 12 month tour over exactly one year from start to finish but the reality is that its not going to work out that neatly

even if there are no major delays/someone going incommunicado unexpectedly and sending the jeans out a month late/whatever there is still going to be a delay of a couple days to a week in between people as the jeans are shipping. We could try to compensate by giving everyone 28 day months but even so I don't think there's any point in waiting for jan 2010

No worries you guys! Glad to get this going

Shark, This is very true, I emailed brandon today to see if we can get a pair of jeans, we'll start as soon as we get the jeans, we all get them for 28 days, i'd hope that we all have some sort of reputable trust on here to get these out as close to the end of that month as possible.

I think because of how many people are going to be wearing these from the west coast that we should definitely stagger it a little bit, but we still need to find out where everyone is located before we can determine order.

I'm excited to see the outcome here. Too bad I'm a 28 or I'd get in on this.

I'm a 28 as well! I'm gonna be wearing a belt. Worth going for, you can be our 12th.

SHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

I was going to write him the email today!

Sorry about the delay guys..

I could meet him before doing the tour and/or when I'll have the jeans.

ole deserves mad rep.

reputation.gif

oh yeah. I live in Montreal, Canada. I'm a size 27-29 too, but I'd simply wear a belt

I'm getting pretty anxious go get these jeans going as well, I don't think brandon is gonna reply till after monday though

Glad to see that we have someone on here from montreal, good starting/ending place for these jeans! thank god for will

still waiting on ednoob and dasaylay

can someone post fit pics of the weird guys?

Ask and you shall receive.

img2267crop.jpgimg2266crop.jpg

These are the deep indigos, sized down one (true 32 wearing size 31). They stretched about an inch in the waist, but when I hot soaked them they shrunk quite everywhere quite a bit, smaller than when new. The waist has stretched back out, but the thighs are slimmer than when I first got them. I like how they fit now.

This is the message brandon sent me

"Hey Ole,

Sure, no problem. I can send you out a size 29 in the WeirdGuy Green Selvedge.

This green denim is indigocast, and has a bit of an indigo shade to it. The indigo tint should come out and show a bit more with wear. It will be neat to see what results. The denim weight is 14oz/sq-yard.

Regarding custom... I could replace the patch with a 7mm super-thick one for fun. That would take another week or two at this point though. Or, I can send you a stock 29 on Monday.

Let me know.

Best,

Brandon"

Soooooooo basically fuck yeah!

We need decision on order and everything pretty quick,

Adding danisfake as #12 but we may have another spot if dasaylay doesn't respond soon