FS: nom de guerre large ribbon hoody, zip up hoody

ejk

i bought the following for my boyfriend, but both are sizes that are too big for him, so i'm selling them now. they are brand new, never worn.

the first is the nom de guerre size large bright blue ribbon hooded sweatshirt, with the 'nom de guerre' written on the front in a cool font. this is a very heavy weight sweatshirt, cut & sew (i think), and is nice. tag also says, made in japan. my boyfriend loves this hoody, but unfortunately it is too big. they are brand new with tags and i think this may have already sold out. it has thermal ribs on the side and has pockets on the sides (kangaroo pouch). i'm looking for around $245, plus around $12 shipping insured (in the US. contact me for international shipping).

here are the pictures:

ndg%20-%20rib%20-%20total.jpg

ndg%20-%20rib%20-%20text.jpg

ndg%20-%20rib%20-%20tag.jpg

ndg%20-%20rib%20-%20front.jpg

measurements are:

shoulder - shoulder - 21"

top (right before the hood) - bottom - 28"

width - 22"

the next is the thermal lined zip up hoody. this sweatshirt is extremely thick and is thermal lined. this too, was too big for my boyfriend. he said that this sweatshirt is made out of the same exact hoody as the arabic print sweatshirt, if you need context on the quality of it. there's also a pretty cool screen print on the inside of the hoody that says 'nom de guerre' in a nice tree/leafy font. i'm looking for $295 + $12 shipping insured (contact me for international shipping).

ndg%20-%20zip%20-%20front.jpg

ndg%20-%20zip%20-%20screen.jpg

ndg%20-%20zip%20-%20tag.jpg

ndg%20-%20zip%20-%20back.jpg

measurements are:

shoulder - shoulder - 20"

top (right before the hood) - bottom - 28"

width - 22"

i will only take paypal for the hoodies. if you have any questions, please post them in this thread or pm me.

thanks.

Edited by ejk on Feb 20, 2006 at 02:05 PM

Quote:

why does it not bring this listing up when i type in "nom de guerre" on ebay.ca (it brings up a few other items, 1 from Italy, 1 from the US).

but it works when i type it in on ebay.com

--- Original message by culture on Feb 22, 2006 05:44 PM

Probably because somewhere in your preferences on eBay (or on the page itself, I forget) you've checked "limit items to those that ship internationally only" or something like that.